Debt and Credit Score Magick

Now gonna be honest, I could definitly use some help. I have exhausted alot of time and energy and honestly dont know what else to do.

I desire to move on; yes I have made mistakes, yes I learned my lessons, no Im not lazy. Honestly, I dont know what else to do and am asking; does anyone have expeience in using magick or law of attraction on debt and/or credit scores?

1 Like

Obviously, when we pay off cards, the credit score goes up. No magick can affect your score because it is recalculated as needed based on your credit history. The ‘score’ only materializes when requested. It isn’t stored.

My advice: Focus on money, personal transformation and influence magick.

Money magick helps you prioritize cash and makes it easy to flow to you. (Secret: Money magick is partially about transforming you into a money making machine, not just finding 100$ bill on the ground. )

Personal transformation and influence magick is just so you do better in job interviews and what not. You can use non-magick means such as Dale Carnegie’s “How to make friends and influence people”. It is AMAZING. Pure magick, but not magick. Obviously personal transformation can be achieved in many ways … that’s for the seeker to find out.

Also, are there things languishing in your credit file that you can dispute? Like an old card you paid off years ago?

The magick of making debt disappear and seeing credit scores grow is going to take you some time.

Perhaps focus on paying off some debt 100$ at a time. Work spells to bring you money and opportunities. Each time a bit of money comes at you, thank your spirits and perform a new spell.

Sorry friend, it will take time.

6 Likes

I appreciate your honest and informed response. Saw a post about That one demon from the book of Azazel; you recommend the money one?

Ah, well, then, I only offer a name:

Clauneck

:. Opinions may vary …

2 Likes

It may be possible to cause data corruption on your files, and make the person who rebuilds the database be soneone inclined to not attach negatives to people, and it may also be possible to dispute this with the credit scoring companies and exert pressure on the person taking the call or handling your complaint, I mean Belial gets people off from naughty things all the time and the facts are often plain as day, and yet they walk! :wink:

Just a proposed route for the magick to take hold, I haven’t done anything exactly like this myself but as hackers know, the weakest point of security in any system is usually the people operating it, and people make excellent targets for magick, so… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I have been out of bank ruptcy since 2010 i now got a credit score of 899

3 Likes

Holy shit! I’m barely tickling 700

I got to pay back Radio rentals $18,000 for a series 9 sony 65 inch 4K Tv and a Sony 7.2 CH 2450W muteki home theater my PlayStation 4 pro i am using right now on google.

Did you use any magick or Law of Attraction things to influence it?

How did u do it dude share with the class. Spell maybe?

Well i always practice the pentagram by using my right hand middle the get fucked finger like a wand along the lines of the pentagram slow motion to summon demons to open up the pentagram since i was 17 years old which my Catholic mother hates me for she consider my 2 year older than me brother Sean Michael Aplin as her little pet because he follows the Abrahamic God of Tyranny as a ally to him and he comes over as a tyrant towards me very badly, when i was young Sean use to bullie me up to when i was 13 years old, the Stansbury Holiday was the real pits while Sean was at Sacred Heart College Junior School from grade 6 to year 9 i was in grade 6 Sean was in grade 8 he made a friend Jamie Jones and me Mum and Dad Sean and Jamie Jones went to Stansbury for a Holiday thought it would be great until Sean and Jamie Jones went to do something else and they decided to bullie me and Mum threaten to bash me and stab me with a large size boab knife Sean owned if say anything and also want to kill my mum, that was that was bad enough back then worst holiday i went on then every thing went back to normal Sean still arshole he back off, after i finished year 9 i could have gone on to Sacred heart Senior School year 10 to year 12 but mum found it would be to difficult for me so we looked around to go to School So i went to Dover High School year 10 to year 12 at Dover Gardens which i found better friends then the ones at a Catholic marist brothers School saying prayers every morning before class which was crape, Dover High school we didnt have to do that i smoked Ti Buddha pot at lunch break, my mum had a School cleaning Job which i had to help her with instead of visiting friends so they all lost interest in me i end up getting a 90 dollar a week Job didn’t finish year 10 i left School no one came near me all forgot me Mum and dad went for a trip to the pokies for the weekend so he through a party when i was 16 him and one of his mates went magic mushroom picking they pick 300 blue meaneys for the party i had 3 cups smoked 8 cones of pot, i got a Job at Seeley international at Saint merrys an air conditioning Breeze air in injection molding 300 dollars a week scored pot there then i took up black magic summoning Satan from Hell through the pentagram while under the influence of Marijuana 19 years old i was cut off from hells power every time my mother heard the pentagram powered up while she was in bed she would come into my bedroom and she would say what are you doing thier im taking that and she would take it out side and burn it every time i was practice the pentagram then i would reconstruct it get stoned light it up like neon lights when mum came home from School cleaning she would say to me where is it i say what where is the Satan star i say why is that we heard it all the way from school cleaning she would searching the room and find it mum would say i know what to do about this after a while energy would drop right off i was starting to loose complete contact with Satan i got in a Courier company until i was 24 years old i went and lit 2 major bush fires in the Adelaide hills because the boss at the Courier company targets me all the time also i was stoned in the Job doing deliverys and practice the pentagram nearly every day of the week i lost my Job on bail for 2 years every one was out for my blood i use to watch Star trek next gen wait till mum goes to bed i would sneak into my bedroom when mum asleep grab the tin pip sneak to toilet smoke 5 cones in a row very quickly hold each one down when i finish put clear eyes eye drops it my eyes gets rid of red eyes spray air fresh spray havely to cover up the dope smell leave exorce fan on flush toilet with ash close toilet door leave fan on sneak to bathroom was hands with soap feels incredibly freaky sneak to bedroom stash pot go back to watch Star trek next gen then go practice the pentagram while bent Satanic Pentagram looks really freaky stoned 18 months went got sentence 8 years on top 2 years 8 months to do in prison smoked pot practice the pentagram while looked up i was sharing a cell at Adelaide Remand center i got a deal large pouch of OX for pot wait till lock up at 1630 hours wait for screws to leave smoked cones then use inverted pentagram with 5 Satanic Binary symbols around it, the pentagram starting to power up my celly heard it he sed what was that i quickly stoped, at end of sentence i got parole for 5 years 4 months on parole never got urined drug tested i got away with smoking pot i was living home for one year then i left home moved into a housing trust unit mum was controling what to buy, your not having a sterio why do you want me to give you a crack mum sed to me and your going to only have a 50 cm tv and you can give up that Satan stuff to but i refused and keep it secret and pot, so mum cannot find out, 2 years latter mum say to me would you want to purchase a lounge for 3,000 dollars from Harvey Norman she got it on GE credit line i pay her back so couple of weeks latter i decide myself it mum can do it so can i so i went to Harvey Norman without mums knowledge and purchase a 1500 dollar 5 channel midi system i pay off in 6 month mum put on a tantrum why did you buy a sterio your not aloud to have that then she shut up after a while this sterio sucks its not what it seems GE increased my credit limit so i went to Allens Music and got on credit two by Yamaha 215 type 4 speakers 2,000w each and 2 by Yamaha 118 18inch subwoofer 1,000w each 2 by Yamaha power amps a deul 31 band graphic eq a cinema rec to watch movies listen to deicide, dark funneral PlayStation 2 games and it all works a lot better and really fucken loud to sound like the greater Union cinema this is the go so GE up my credit limit to 7,000 so i went and got a 1,999 dollar washing dryer combo machine, GE up my credit limit again to 10 grand so i went and got a 7,000W power amp and hooked it up it was awesome so very loud surround sound, i was paying back 700 a month more what the repayment say 6 months someone i met in jail came along Richard James Winen while i was at the bus stop waiting for a bus he pulled up in car and i thought oh no not you, i told him im ok he say its ok you can trust me he ask live near hear i told him a fulse direction where i live i cannot go with you parole conditions so he drove off that was lucky 3 weeks latter i went to foodland to get food shopping left foodland 500 meters walking up myside coming towards me didn’t see me oh no its Winen so i dodged him i went around block to get back home Winen didn’t see me all my stuff is safe next week went to foodland to get food i head back home and Winen followed me home he got out of his car he sed what do you think your playing at Richard Winen sed you want to have a fight he push me over with his chest i got my mate in the car he followed me so this is where you live he told his mate see lie he left i went inside put grossery away Winen came back i let him in he saw what i had eventually he invited me around his unit at Edwardstown the mum ask me where were you around at Winens place why were you there heng on i just give Winen a phone call then latter Winen say why did you tell your mum you were here mum want to know im safe Winen didn’t like that now your going to buy me a 10,000 dollar car for all the pain you course to me go home and don’t even think about calling the cops if i see a cop your dead met see you tomorrow i will give you a call to be hear and i know the bikies next day Winen gives me a call get around hear now so i went around i try to tell him i cannot afford 10,000 dollar car well im taking your sterio as payment then 2 hours latter he told me to get in there and Winen locked me in his house with a crying baby for 45 mins he came back he told me people are after me we have to go Winen drove me to his mums place after that he told me to go home so when i walked home i thought fuck this i went to my parole officer to tell me what had happen do you have somewhere to go its not safe for you at home so i stayed at peter grivels house for a week we went to the enfield cemetery at night every night to do some spells a week latter i went home to do more black magic with the pentagram i didn’t see any sign of Winen for 18 month then i didn’t know i ran into Winen again walked around the corner and ran into him he was wearing a beenie saying not Guilty it was threatening, latter i saw him he moved down the road in a group of units one night he came around im sorry i let him in he looked around my unit he sed remember you owe me a car he check my desktop out is this yours yes its brocken, i finished parole winen sed your not on parole now you got no back up he left then i watched the weather report 40 degrees tomorrow so i went to purchase a blowtorch went to Gawler walked to Parawirra recreation park on a total fire ban and lit a massive bushfire left the national park walked back to Gawler i got stopped by police and found a blowtorch in my bag and got charged for arson i got bail, i got visit from police Winen saw police hope you didn’t say anything about me, so he got me to sell off every thing i own and he used curfew to trap me and terrorise and bash me for money getting loans for to give him money and all of my 5000 dollars super money he wanted me to pay him 36,000 dollars to get out of the country to go on the run so i don’t go to jail he gave me a bag of fake stolen jewelry a bus ticket to Queensland Australia he keeped my ATM bank card withdrawing all my money out of my bank when i did jail in Townsville corrections for a month and then got exadited back to Adelaide and told the cops what winen did why i brock bail and when i got back to Adelaide i went to Elizabeth police station in the holding cells next day i went to Elizabeth Magistrate court for bail revolked Winen dressed in a descise was sitting in the gallery i went to Adelaide Remand Center waiting for sentence and i practice black magic every night in jail i got 10 years on top 5 years in jail and i used the black magic i got out on parole and i saved 5000 dollars in jail and as a condition of release i had to do Home Dentention during each fire bad season November to April no alcohol and drugs, Anglicare support each week, during That time every night i use black magic pentagram and try and curse the weather i wear pentagram infront of my mother and support workers i took out Rental though radio rental i went though at least 5 lap top computers because they were fucked virus, i have taken another rental i have to pay back 18,000 dollars and every fire ban season the pigs come around and i am not on parole i haven’t been on parole since 2015 now its 2017 and police still visit me during each fire ban season now its victimizeation but police never did nothing about him police let Richard Winen off and during 2015 months before i finished parole i was standing outside for Anglicare to turn up to take me to a shopping center Winen drives past in his car he saw me i went like lighting into my Unit stay very quite he drove very slowly up the street turn around drove back looking for me pull in drive up the back Unit slowly about 6 times gave up, and left i rang Anglicare they warning me stay inside till we get there because he could be still around 3 months latter after seeing Gabby my parole officer in the fire ban season i want you to go straight home so i walked home cut though Castle plaza at Edwardstown Richard Winen was in Foodland i keeped walking exit back to castle plaza walked to Furnace ave Winen drives past sees me so i went back and he was storking me went back to parole officer Gabby sed i told you to go straight home why haven’t you done that i told her what happened Gabby told me i don’t now go home that fucking bitch so she wants to be like that so i got a blank envelope and put 30 by 100,000,000 million dollar Hell bank notes funneral money and addressed it to Gabby parole office and post it to her that is the story of my life i am so glad of Become a Living God

2 Likes

Nice rapping Eminem to be

1 Like

Wow! Quite the monolith there. They can see that post from space! Hehe

Thanks for sharing. Looks like things are a little more stable for you. Making a few bucks is always nice too. Pays to collect things too sometimes.

Right on!

1 Like