Death spell with Belial, want suggestions and any tips

LOL Sasha.

Call them and ask “Why did you do that during Sasha2017 and marilyn’s spells? This is weird”

2 Likes

My Marilyn has a close Relationship with King Belial. I hope to one day.

2 Likes

let the past be past. haha

1 Like

The department of magical law enforcement, or the actual law enforcement, can take this roleplay board and shove it up their

3 Likes

You will get there!

2 Likes

there there! thank you for not disappointing my assumption! hahaha

4 Likes

I think I’m slowly developing one, I’d love to see some others experiences with him. Been reading journals cause I have no life.

Also, you guys are making me wanna go read Harry Potter again -_-

2 Likes

Have you worked with Lucifer yet? or Belial? I see you are new here. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

2 Likes

I will. I currently have 5 demons to juggle and do work / offerings with and bloody Christmas relatives visiting so it is all a mishmash of stuff

1 Like

Yes next, if you need personal help you can dm me and Sasha.

3 Likes

Also Voodoo man , but I do not think you are a newbie?? welcome anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome and nah not a newbie by any means. Just new to the Goetia.

2 Likes

Did that just HAPPEN!!! I am mind blown! Just awhile ago I had my eyes closed listening to some mediation track. And I was like Lucifer please guide me through this, I am new and I have started my journey to resolve my issues but I need help step by step in understanding things and learning this and I see this notification!
@anon88243269 @marilyn

3 Likes

Lucifer is amazing. Words cannot express how much he protects and teaches and loves those that want to learn from him and are devoted to him. I am happy for you

3 Likes

I will reach out to you and @marilyn (bear in mind i might have so many questions, and you both might regret offering me that) hahaha, but that will be later when I wake up, I gotta sleep, or else I will miss my class. :joy:

3 Likes

Keep in touch. I like to teach. No problem. x

3 Likes

Lucifer is an amazing teacher. I’d definitely recommend listening to him. He’s the one who helped me find Lord Belial.

1 Like