Death spell with Belial, want suggestions and any tips

just a thought and curiosity, wouldn’t it be a lot better to do other things and let them suffer emotionally? (well they are douche bad but why we take it on our consciousness that we are hurting them physically) it is just a thought and i am no one to judge anything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I won’t take over this thread with useless banter but I will say this :
That is the awesome thing about working with entities who were built in a time of matriarchal views and not in an over-all patriarchal controlling religion system based on donations and structures.

I’ve noticed entities tend to work against your enemies in an emotional way. It always surprised me when people get physical pain / manifestations from their rituals.

I did work with Odin once and he cursed me and the person I made the ritual in direction to. We both fell into dark places, and they were equally painful. I think that’s the main issue with working with entities. It’s always a good thing to make sure they understand and like your choice.

3 Likes

Oh, Marilyn is cool. We PM a lot. She won’t mind. But yes, Marilyn is also gifted in this area

3 Likes

I don’t request anything other than Lucifers own punishment as he chooses for the target . The ritual I use is basically ‘handing over’ the person for Lucifers own choice of punishment.

5 Likes

Entities don’t harm the physical body? Think you’ve been doing something wrong.

5 Likes

Haha I think you misread. I said they generally don’t kill.

1 Like

oh okay! i get the idea now. well if its the entities are choosing to do something, that is probably because they know better, and i will just rest my case, respectfully :wink:

oh and Apologies for derailing the topic.

2 Likes

No problem. I have worked with Lucifer for so long now and so often, I trust him completely. He has ignored my requests in the past and I found out I was incorrect in my judgements and other times her has shown me truths about trusted people that hurt like hell and I let him do his thing.

Marilyn won’t mind this discussion, it’s all good to share views and experiences. x

3 Likes

You gotta work for it and find one who is open to it basically.

I don’t typically do death spells, but I have had an accident happen where the entity killed and I didn’t think He would.

3 Likes

I’m sure with the right offering, patience, and time the manifestation can happen but I don’t think they will directly kill someone just because you’ve asked. Usually there is a reason. You have to remember they are the ones controlling the string on the tapestry, not us.

3 Likes

Ay, obviously… not getting what you’re saying at all here. Do you think these are random undeserving targets?

2 Likes

well one should not talk about those kind of past accidents, publicly.
would you agree? :slight_smile:

the department of magical law enforcement (i hope i am not the only one who has a kid in him)

2 Likes

The department of magical law enforcement can take this as a roleplay board. I always wanted to be a witch!

4 Likes

I’ll try to explain it without being vague / ramblings.

1. The entity you have chosen to work with has made a choice on which path they would like to take with that person, however this is where it gets weird - You do not control the outcome or the choice of whether they kill the person.

2. Entities are a lot more than people seem to think on this forum, not everyone, just an observation. The entities you are choosing to call upon are ancient pre-modernization of society entities. They are almost a pure primal energy that you are working with and will move as they see the tapestry of time unfolding.

3. The Tapestry of Time is a reference from Egyptian, Muslim, and Celtic religion / practices. It is the over-all reality you have been placed in. Think of it like an inter-dimensional gateway to the possibilities. If the entity you choose to work with changes the path / time-line you are working with so does your timeline change.

4. The targets are not random at all, you made the manifestation of thought of who you wanted to be targeted. The spirit simply chooses whether they want to help you in the way they ask or if they want to keep you on the same time-line path as well as the person you have targeted. Think of it like… You chose to call the spirit to kill. The spirit chose to push that person out of your life and change their life. Did your ritual fail or did it just get a different outcome than what you asked for?

3 Likes

when i read this part only, i had an assumption, that next will be “and shove___________” part. but naah.

4 Likes

Let me add to that … I forgot the entire subject.

The entity you chose to work with decided whether killing that person was the path they needed.

We all generally know these things, at least I’ve had enough time to know these things. The accident was not my intention, I didn’t care about the outcome that actually happened because I told Him to do as he wants so it wasn’t a failure. Just more intense than I expected. I think that’s why I was confused by your post. I wasn’t upset or found it to be undesirable, just did not expect Him to do it.

1 Like

Also to add on, the “Accident” wasn’t a death spell, and it was my first time doing a curse with that entity. So I say accident in the sense that it was very surprising to me.

4 Likes

This is the Occult. Strange shit happens. I am a Luciferian, I do not care if strange shit happens and anyone that doesn’t like the results may need to ask Lucifer himself to explain himself or Belial in your case Marilyn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lord Belial >_> lol.

1 Like