Death spell with Belial, want suggestions and any tips

update: ritual is finished. I extended it to two days because I needed the first day to stab the heart and pour wormwood herb all over it. and I also use graveyard dirt as I said I would with a poppet made from the person’s toothbrush and hair and chain that they commonly wear and a pair of nail clippers that they use.when I burnt the heart it didn’t burn through all the way, it burned through most of it and it boiled pretty badly and then I threw it into the river. after that I dug a hole and I buried the coffin shaped box with the Poppet in it with the graveyard dirt on top of it (but to clarify the graveyard dirt was inside of the coffin box) so hopefully we’ll see some results soon they everyone as soon as I see results.

5 Likes

Excellent! sounds powerful and I hope results come swiftly for you.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m keeping an eye out on the targets health now :purple_heart:

1 Like

BIG UPDATE

Stayed over targets house for three days. He came to me and showed me his hips on the last day, they were bruised on three lines on each side, but it was not a bruise. It was black. He said it did not hurt. I commented on how strange it was and he asked if i wanted to see something stranger.

He pulled up the back of his shirt and there was pigment over the area his heart would be. Not like pigmentation but a black ORB fading out slowly. He says it keeps getting bigger. He said that doctors are brushing him off.

Hail Belial.

12 Likes

Any updates

Welcome to the forum @Danci. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Assuming that you will be blessing/consecrating the heart as the intended targets heart, I’d suggest maybe creating a hole (maybe one you stabbed in it) or surrounding the heart with Belladonna, it’s great for any death work and the actual effacts of poisoning the target will suffer, also it adds a boost to the spells strength and is especially good in relation to lunar magic.

Sorry if it’s a late reply, I’m new here, if I was then I hope the ritual went well :slight_smile:

1 Like

It did! Manifesting strangely but definitely seeing results.

2 Likes

What type of results?

Black gradient on target’s back and strange black lines on them. Not a bruise as they don’t hurt and not a melanin issue I don’t think, as the color is black like night. Coming from the heart area.

1 Like

Ehhhhhhh… Was the goal to harm their astral selves or the physical selves?

I find this very interesting however in my experience the Goetia generally don’t try to “kill” the physical body.

1 Like

Tell that to the guy that Lucifer fucked up physically for me :joy: They can and will destroy health for a person they have a relationship with if the target is a real douchebag.

5 Likes

remind me to never mess with you or anyone here.

4 Likes

I didn’t say they wouldn’t hurt them physically lol.

1 Like

Lucifer gave him a lovely hunched back, leg sores, torn achilles tendons and a blind eye in a short amount of time. Bent over stumbling fuck won’t abuse anymore Women now :joy:

10 Likes

just a thought and curiosity, wouldn’t it be a lot better to do other things and let them suffer emotionally? (well they are douche bad but why we take it on our consciousness that we are hurting them physically) it is just a thought and i am no one to judge anything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I won’t take over this thread with useless banter but I will say this :
That is the awesome thing about working with entities who were built in a time of matriarchal views and not in an over-all patriarchal controlling religion system based on donations and structures.

I’ve noticed entities tend to work against your enemies in an emotional way. It always surprised me when people get physical pain / manifestations from their rituals.

I did work with Odin once and he cursed me and the person I made the ritual in direction to. We both fell into dark places, and they were equally painful. I think that’s the main issue with working with entities. It’s always a good thing to make sure they understand and like your choice.

3 Likes

Oh, Marilyn is cool. We PM a lot. She won’t mind. But yes, Marilyn is also gifted in this area

3 Likes

I don’t request anything other than Lucifers own punishment as he chooses for the target . The ritual I use is basically ‘handing over’ the person for Lucifers own choice of punishment.

5 Likes

Entities don’t harm the physical body? Think you’ve been doing something wrong.

5 Likes