Death Defector

Why is he evil?

Side note:
I would also choose immortality

i had the same question. From the description, he is basically acting the same way the majority of people on this forum do, using other people to further their own ends, choosing to kill when there are plenty of other options available. What makes this guy more “evil” than you for throwing the curse, @lionpaw ? If you are cursing him, and the result is falling on those around him due to his protections, then aren’t you the one responsible rather than him?

i don’t care; do what you gotta do. Plenty of people here curse for the most spurious of reasons. I’m just curious about your use of the word “evil.”

1 Like

no, it’s not that simple

18 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts from “Death Defector” topic

Then please explain. You have called this guy “evil” in your opening post and you have decided to kill him. That is pretty simple. i’m just curious as to why he is evil in your eyes?

He fits the criteria of a black magician like us, and evil is really in the eye of the beholder. There are people who consider the members of this forum to be evil, so I’m curious.

One of the things he did was attack @lionpaw’s special needs kid, attacked her life, and put her job in jeopardy. He made up lies about me, tried to pent my best friend against me, and did a lot of damage.

1 Like

Good enough reason for me to help.

1 Like

Firstly, I am all for murder and mayhem;
But saying “evil” is confusing when talking about murderous revenge.

With that in mind… I’m game :sunglasses::sunglasses::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Okay, so he basically acted like an asshole. Gotcha.

I was just curious about the use of the term “evil,” because it is very subjective. Everything you have described, excepting the attack on the child, members of this forum have done and made threads about, so that is why I wondered about the use of the term.

An enemy is an enemy. Have at 'em!

If a man smite thee on the cheek smash him on the other! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Apologies for the derailment of your thread with a non relevant topic @lionpaw.

I wish you much success in taking down your enemy.

1 Like