Death anxiety

Hi, so 2 weeks ago my dad died of cancer, which left me in a deep state of anxiety about my own death and health, i need answers i can’t sleep, eat and enjoy life, if i know, without a doubt that he his still somewhere, and that i may meet him in the afterlife, it would remove everything that hinder my life right now, it would be such a relief, does anyone of yall know how to contact him, or even see him ? Thanks

1 Like

I’m no expert but I’m thinking a spirit associated with Necromancy would help connect with your dad. Try Bune.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll do some more research about him

This is not a recommendation or anything, i’m not incentivizing you to try anything legal or illegal… I assume you’re an adult.
What I would do if i was in your place and just wanted some relief and hopefully some answers NOW… what i’d do is try to find some DMT. Wouldn’t have to be ayahuasca, just some good old dmt.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you can find peace soon.

3 Likes

I already have DMT, But for some reason most of the times i smoke it now it’s nothing short of hellish sooo
I decided to give it a few weeks before coming to mother aya again

I hope too, I’m miserable right now, i need strength and peace

1 Like

well gimme sum.
jk, but seriously. What are your practices?

1 Like

Practices i what way ?, i practice meditation a lot, but i didn’t actually do any rituals for quite a while, I’ve been so overwhelmed with so much things i didn’t want to squish any ritual, i wanted to have time, never had it sadly

Daily LBRP would probably help you. Try it for at least a week.

1 Like

Yeah i did it daily for a while and then when everything went south i stopped, I’m probably going to pick the habit again thanks

When things are tough what i tend to do is LIRP in the morning

followed by a few other rituals like middle pillar, bornless invocation, calling of certain angels to help with specifically things.
During the day i do any other particular ritual i intend to do.

Then at night i do the LBRP

If i want to get fancy i add Hexagram and/or Rose Cross in the mix. I got some good insights while doing the Resh vel Helios for a few days. It’s a bit of an overkill but hey… some times you need a bazooka

But a simple LIRP in the morning and a LBRP at night would probably deal with most hindrances

1 Like

Orpaniel – Angel of Light is probably the angel i’d call during the day in your case. He’s said to help one deals with pain and grief when a loved one passes away

2 Likes

That’s it I’m going to do that, i will so give orpaniel a call to see what he can offer, thanks for all of the info

1 Like

np

1 Like

You can do something extremly important even if you can’t see the spirits of the dead. That is to tell him that everything is ok, the family is allright and to look for the light and talk with the friends and family who allready are in the light on the other side and accept their loving help and protection to banish the devouring hungry shades.

2 Likes

The Goetia demon Marquis Gamigin can enable communication with somebody who has died. And he can help you overcome your grief, and can bring relief

2 Likes

Is there any particular setting to proceed ?

As I’ve heard, but my communication with entities is pretty rusty, i will try to get myself some strength, and pursue my journey to enlightenment thanks

1 Like

The Goetia demons Buer (can help heal you mentally and emotionally), Leraye (gives you mental strength) and Bifrons (another demon that can enable you to speak with the dead). I recommend you to purchase or look at the internet for: “demons of magick docdroid” and it’s free on the website (the whole book) it’s written by Gordon Winterfield. Try to meditate before you communicate with spirits.

And I’m very sorry for your loss

1 Like