Death and Rebirth Cleansing Ritual

This is my personal cleansing ritual I thought I would share with you.
As you will read it, you will notice it requires initiation in my path to use it fully due to the two spirits this calls on, BUT, you could detach these spirits and replace spirits you work with.

Lesser Death and Rebirth Cleansing Ritual

Forewords

I am usually not keen on sharing my spellwork with anyone, because of the practices of my path, but I seem to have been able to bargain to release Trivial and Lesser spells, as they are very low tier spells.
__

Lesser Death and Rebirth Cleansing Ritual (LDR from now on, because I am not writing that anymore) is a ritual based on a ritual from a member on a different forum (have to be fair, the very core of this spell was given to me by that member, I then adopted its principles and buffed it).

I then customized and fleshed out the spell, because it needed to be integrated into the Elenye method for me to properly cast the spell.

The LDR ritual was born from these fumbling steps, and now I want to share it with you.

First off, I should point out that it would require Elenye initiation to execute, like pretty much all other Elenye related spells, but that is only because I have integrated it into Elenye use.

One could just detach the Elenye pieces, but that would pretty much only leave the spell I started with.

Should point out that this spell call for the help of two Elenye spirits; The Herald of Death and the Phoenix Child, and the ritual have been customized to honour and summon them.

That is why iniation is required to do this version of the ritual.

It is important that from the point the Death part of the ritual is iniated by the magus, there need to be a total aversion from social interaction until the Rebirth bath have been done.

You are, in a sense, DEAD until you can return to life the Rebirth bath, and as such, act like it.

Anyways, here we go.

DEATH

*Cup of strong coffee.

*Lemon.

*Phoenix Salt.

*Incantation of the Herald *(Scroll down).

*Lantern of the Herald.

*Bathtub.

*Saturday.

*Sunset.

At sunset, on a Saturday.

Boil a cup of strong coffee, preferably strong enough to give an elephant a heart attack, as I say.

Squeeze the lemon like the head of an enemy into the cup, cutting the lemon in half first helps a lot.

Now, here is something I made when working with the Phoenix Child, something I call Phoenix Salt.

Part of this ritual is grilling pieces chicken with bones, and when the chicken have been consumed, the bones are thrown onto the coals.

The chicken symbolize the phoenix, and as it is cooked on the flames, it is infused with the fire, and when consumed, the practitioner get blessed with the spirit of the phoenix.

The bones are then mixed with coal, grinded, and mixed with salt to make the Phoenix Salt, so yea, it is a variant of Black Salt, but it is dedicated to the Phoenix Child.

Bring out the Lantern and light the candle.

Mix the coffee with lemon and three teaspoons of the Phoenix Salt, pour it into a bathtub of water (the original spell description given said to add “as hot as you can handle” but this version could use any temperature of water), and recite the Incantation of the Herald;

"I summon you, herald of death and transition, take my old form away so that I may be born under the first light of dawn.

Consign past into oblivion, and guide me through the night with your lantern.

May the darkness sweep the shedding skin, and allow renewal to take place.

In all eternity, so I will it, by divine right."

Take a bath until you feel done, air dry to the best ability, then sweep yourself into a white cloth that is big enough to sweep around your body.

Bring the Lantern with you, and now this is fucking dangerous, so be smart about it, but put the Lantern in a place it can not possibly start a fire, and then sleep with the white cloth wrapped around you.

The Lantern will need to burn in the same room you sleep in, and it needs to burn until it goes out while you sleep.
__

REBIRTH

*Sunday.

*Sunrise.

*Not burned down house.

*Bathtub with warm water.

*Incantation of the Phoenix Child. **(Scroll down)

*A small cup of Sunflower oil.

*Orange essential oil.

*Two oils of choice that would draw things you want to you.

*Orange.

*One Egg.

So, provided your house have not burned down because you lacked common sense, you are now ready to take the next step.

At sunrise, or at the very least, early morning, get up, and tap another bath.

This part is fairly important, while preparing the bath; go wild.

While the Death part would require a fairly gloomy setting, with darkness and minimal sounds, the Rebirth bath should be the exact opposite.

Play music that make you happy and silly, add foam to your bath, throw in a rubber ducky.

Drink a soda in the bath, or a beer.

But whatever you do, don’t act like some uptight hardass, because then you would have missed the lessons of the Phoenix Child, and she will not come with her blessing.

Mix a small cup of Sunflower oil with some drops of Orange essential oil and the two extra oils.

Pour the oil mixture into the bathtub of warm water, reciting the Incantation of the Phoenix Child;

"Return my light, child of fire and rebirth, eternal youth and vigour.

As dawn rises, so will the power of the phoenix burn my impurities away.

Release me from the womb of darkness, let me go from the cold night, and set me back into this world.

In this cradle, may fire embrace me, and seep into my soul with purpose.

Burn me brightly, and bring me back to life.

Jump into the bath, preferably singing Splish Splash by Bobby Darin, try to enjoy it despite the likelihood of barely sleeping last night to make it up in time for sunrise.

Try to bring out your inner child, think like a child, act like it while in the bath.

It is an awkward thing, but you don’t have to be hyper, you just need to take a sip of childlike optimism and naivety.

When about done, stand up, or sit, in the bathtub and rinse yourself by bringing water in an upwards motion.

When you feel done with the bath, go up, wrap yourself in a cloth, but NOT your mundane towel, you can use the white cloth you slept in as an alternative.

You can now return to the social grid, but wait, there’s more!

If the sun is out, put the Orange in the sunlight, and eat it as breakfast, doing so will have you consume the fruit of the sun imbued with the power of sun.

Make a point to grill for dinner, and along with any other food, grill an egg.

Like, put it whole on the grill, let it cook, and when done, eat it heavily seasoned with fiery spices.

Oh, and the egg would first be consecrated by being put in the Phoenix Salt, imbuing it with the spirit of the phoenix.

When you have done that, you have concluded the ritual, by consuming the egg, you have consumed the essence of rebirth.

Incantations

Incantation of the Herald.

I summon you, herald of death and transition, take my old form away so that I may be born under the first light of dawn.
In all eternity, so I will it, by divine right.
__
Incantation of the Phoenix Child.

Return my light, child of fire and rebirth, eternal youth and vigour.
Release me from the womb of darkness, let me go from the cold night, and set me back into this world.
__

This concludes this spell, I hope you enjoyed it, and perhaps you got some insight in my workings as well as some inspiration.

*Sunday.

*Sunrise.

*Not burned down house.

*Bathtub with warm water.

*Incantation of the Phoenix Child. **(Scroll down)

*A small cup of Sunflower oil.

*Orange essential oil.

*Two oils of choice that would draw things you want to you.

*Orange.

*One Egg.

So, provided your house have not burned down because you lacked common sense, you are now ready to take the next step.

At sunrise, or at the very least, early morning, get up, and tap another bath.

This part is fairly important, while preparing the bath; go wild.

While the Death part would require a fairly gloomy setting, with darkness and minimal sounds, the Rebirth bath should be the exact opposite.

Play music that make you happy and silly, add foam to your bath, throw in a rubber ducky.

Drink a soda in the bath, or a beer.

But whatever you do, don’t act like some uptight hardass, because then you would have missed the lessons of the Phoenix Child, and she will not come with her blessing.

Mix a small cup of Sunflower oil with some drops of Orange essential oil and the two extra oils.

Pour the oil mixture into the bathtub of warm water, reciting the Incantation of the Phoenix Child;

"Return my light, child of fire and rebirth, eternal youth and vigour.

Jump into the bath, preferably singing Splish Splash by Bobby Darin, try to enjoy it despite the likelihood of barely sleeping last night to make it up in time for sunrise.

Try to bring out your inner child, think like a child, act like it while in the bath.

It is an awkward thing, but you don’t have to be hyper, you just need to take a sip of childlike optimism and naivety.

When about done, stand up, or sit, in the bathtub and rinse yourself by bringing water in an upwards motion.

When you feel done with the bath, go up, wrap yourself in a cloth, but NOT your mundane towel, you can use the white cloth you slept in as an alternative.

You can now return to the social grid, but wait, there’s more!

If the sun is out, put the Orange in the sunlight, and eat it as breakfast, doing so will have you consume the fruit of the sun imbued with the power of sun.

Make a point to grill for dinner, and along with any other food, grill an egg.

Like, put it whole on the grill, let it cook, and when done, eat it heavily seasoned with fiery spices.

Oh, and the egg would first be consecrated by being put in the Phoenix Salt, imbuing it with the spirit of the phoenix.

When you have done that, you have concluded the ritual, by consuming the egg, you have consumed the essence of rebirth.

Incantations

Incantation of the Herald.

I summon you, herald of death and transition, take my old form away so that I may be born under the first light of dawn.
__
Incantation of the Phoenix Child.

Return my light, child of fire and rebirth, eternal youth and vigour.
__

This concludes this spell, I hope you enjoyed it, and perhaps you got some insight in my workings as well as some inspiration.

7 Likes

Uhm, yea, something happened when I edited, so now the text can be a bit confusing to read.

Sorry about that.

Thank you for taking the time to share this ritual. :hibiscus:

4 Likes