Dealing with malevolent spirits

I’m surprised to hear say that Norse with all the things you have experienced but I suppose that’s a fair and even healthy way to look at it. If you really want see one of these things then why not use your occult skills to to find one? Summon or contact Pan or Thor (since he’s known for hunting monsters) and see what they know. Can’t hurt to try!

1 Like

Ah, but do I really want to meet one in the dark, unarmed, with nothing but a full bladder to protect me?

I know. I still question not that I experience these things, but rather what they mean and what I’m told. I was.raised as a Mormon and would filter things through that lens as best I could, while I still believed. It left the mark that what I’m experiencing is still being filtered, but the lens keeps changing as I grow or change the filter.

1 Like

Good point probably not. In fact I would say maybe don’t even seek on out at all even with a 12 gauge but that’s just me

That’s understandable. I was raised Catholic and it still affects how I see the world today. In my case though, I had a lot of unusual things I experienced when I was a teenager, which opened my eye’s to how big the world could really be. Not everyone has those experiences though I can understand why skepticism would be the first reaction. Still the only way to grow is through experience so!:stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like