Dealing With Christian Witchcraft

Have a great day at work!

1 Like

@RiseorDie that warmth you felt leave is Jehovas ability to affect you any longer. You can now be around christian music and it not even phase you. Welcome to freedom

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

1 Like

I just said “the abrahamic god can go fuck himself”. I just feel great joy lol.

6 Likes

Maybe a group servitor to ward off “Holy Spirit” would help, I bet it would be fun.

2 Likes

I know of a rite to Lilith to banish Jehovah

6 Likes

Sharing is Caring, brah

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been feeling prayers from certain people. I even have a sneaking suspicion that the prayers may have fucked up one of my recent workings. One thing I would suggest is to ask a spirit that you trust to help block these out and protect you. Thor, Legba, Belial, Lucifer, etc. are all good spirits for this.

7 Likes

I’ve found this little guy to be most helpful in dealing with unwanted advances from that.

All though i sometimes wonder if i should ask him to tone it down a bit, he’s already killed eight of these dumb bastards who tried this with me, or was it nine? :thinking:

Anyway he’s very good for this and very protective of magicians who want nothing to do with desert trolls or their followers.

9 Likes

@FraterMagni im really close to Marbas. Not like, “talk to you everyday, tell you about my life” close but the energetic connection is there. Im definitely gonna call on him.

@charles9 Cohzier did a awesome job stopping night terrors for a friend of mine so i will call him again

6 Likes

Azazel is good so Astaroth and Baelzebub.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/incantation-to-lilith-to-banish-jehovah/amp/

7 Likes

I like his site. Very infornative, especially the mantras

3 Likes

I lived off of his stuff at one point.

2 Likes

So I tried the rite for myself… I kinda felt this “oh shit he’s fucking around” response. I like it.

4 Likes

Nice…im glad it worked for you

3 Likes

@Micah If you feel close to Marbas and feel comfortable working with him then by all means. Demons make great allies against the JCI egregores. What matters more is that your protecting spirit or blocker of prayers, is a spirit that you are comfortable with and trust. And extra emphasis on trust.

2 Likes

Can I make a suggestion. Don’t let them know who or what u are. I keep my secrets secret

Who is they?

Whom ever I don’t want knowing what I di