David Blaine/Dynamo Magick/Healers TASK

Really? What did you do!? Stop doing it and try to make amends you’ll be fine… Maybe. Daemons are mostly decent people and don’t get involved unless they’re sent, invited or drawn… you must have been asking for it.

Something tells me that’s expected based on the arrogance and ignorance of your posts… violated anyone’s consent, broke any EU laws or have been generally a bad person - you know, by non-medieval standards - lately? Then you’re probably fucked as someone’s getting some well earned revenge. :smiley: I’ll not stop them. As you sow so shall you reap.

Hey, guys, just as an aside, not related at all. if you happen to do any banishings ,nobody mess with my curses against kiddie fiddlers and criminal psychopaths please!? Couldn’t say why but I have the weirdest feeling they’re working. :thinking: Mine or Drachir’s or… yeah. No idea! Offerings of cheese and wine all round tonight. :wine_glass::cheese::tada:

1 Like

I contacted OP and restricted his account for now until we can have a friendly chat, thanks for replies and flags, I’m gonna put this baby to sleep now. :sunny:

4 Likes