Daughter wants "Unsealing Unbinding Rituals"

Hi, about 6 years ago we rescued my daughters from a Polygamist mormon cult. Even though she is out, it seems pretty clear they still got some mojo dragging behind her. I am still a "Padwan learner in the Warlok world"
even though she had me perform one of the ‘sealings’ I can undo that easy enough, but his clan demanded their super mojo man to do theirs, and they refuse to let go.
She is wanting to get into Black Magick work, but alone trying to support her 5 kids, 3 with ‘special needs aka aspergers’ keeps her physically drained as well as emotionally and mentally. But she wants these anchors and chains broke off her- as ruthlessly and earthquakingly as possible.
Hopefully she will be on this forum, she is heading this way.

So does anyone out there have any rituals which could crush and destroy such “Sealing rites”, I will do what i can, but surely someone out there has some big ol bolt cutters better than mine.

Thanks

Your gonna have to go DARK Super Sayan mode to get away

I’ll look into it, and PM you anything I find - please bear with me. :slight_smile:

you know me, will do!

you know, come to think of it, I have been reading how female menstral blood blood can be a real Power Actuater is some rituals, wonder if that can be employed?

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:4, topic:7163”]you know me, will do!

Wait, is there such thing as Mormom polygamist cult?

There is the NON polygamist cult too, but yes the Poly’s are one too :slight_smile:

FDM you could appeal to THE Sorcerer Par Excellence for this, St. Cyprian. He sits with both Christ and Lucifer and is well versed in breaking seals and spells.

Do you have a copy of the Crossed Keys? St. Cyprian has an orison in the book that is useful to break spells, among other things.

your kidding right?

nope do not have it- but I bet I can find a pdf so it is a hunting I will go ! thanks!

There is the NON polygamist cult too, but yes the Poly’s are one too :slight_smile:

FDM you could appeal to THE Sorcerer Par Excellence for this, St. Cyprian. He sits with both Christ and Lucifer and is well versed in breaking seals and spells.

Do you have a copy of the Crossed Keys? St. Cyprian has an orison in the book that is useful to break spells, among other things.[/quote]