Daughter of Lilith

so my gf wants to be my succubus and a daughter of lilith. how would you go about becoming a succubus.

Paying homage to Lilith or Naamah would be a good start. Channeling those energies inward. Invoking.

I know a couple of people who are Lilith/Naamah. But that’s not the sort of thing you choose. It’s the energy you already carry. Your gf could be one of those. The above advice applies either way.

2 Likes

Might wanna start with capitalizing the L in her name :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I fixed it for u in the title, but that’s all I can fix
Good luck :+1:

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s more of a two-way street.

If she still wants to try though, have her build a relationship with Lilith and see where it goes.

2 Likes

oh don’t get me wrong brothers and sisters I’m really good friends with Lilith I have been work for three years it’s just never heard of someone becoming a succubus

I don’t think it’s something you can become?
the Succubus/Lilin/daughters of Lilith are the offspring of the original spirit, a human and Incubus would be able to create a cambion hybrid, but if you are born human you won’t be able to turn into a Succubus.

but she could roleplay as one to spice it up, no harm in that! :smiley:

1 Like

Evoke her and the sisters when the sisterhood is present then they will gift upon you a succubus if you ask.

Evoke the Dark sisterhood of the nightside, Agrat Bat Mahlat, Eishteth Zeninum, Naamah and Lilith.

This is better than simply doing a petition as the succubus immediately comes

4 Likes

Some folks here call it “godform”. It’s…like realizing that your personal energy/persona/etc is the same as an entity. Sort of like an embodiment or avatar for that ancient energy. It can be difficult to explain unless you’re onboard with the idea of time and space being more-or-less illusion and perception, in which case most of the rules of the mundane world go out the window.

1 Like

Careful though. Anyone can go around claiming that they’re a god or that they’re an incarnation of a god, but if they don’t have the means to back it up, it could mean trouble to both them and those that believed them.

I’m not saying stay away from them, I’m saying be cautious.

1 Like

I’m good friends with Lilith and have 2 daughters that stay with me . I’ve read u need to write a letter to Lilith regarding how u would like to be a scubicus this needs a lot of energy and her time , u need to be sure before u take this on, I’ve often thought of this , I was asked if I want to be her son or husband , be wise on what we ask for when talking to Lilith .