Darkness Meditation Experience

Earlier today I was meditating on what’s holding me back in life (mundane not majickaly) and an old enemy came to mind that a couple months ago after being silent for 9 months after a series of banishing rituas had started their shit back up again.
Doing things just to fuck with me and my life.
This person has called the cops and DCS on false allegations that were always found to be just that.False.
So I never got into any trouble because of this bitch butit iinterferes with my life none the less.

I decided I would try a little experiment to take this cuntout.

On a ssmall peace of cardboard I made a name paper with the targets name and spun it around and wrote Death across each name.
I folded it properly and begun the Darkness Meditation.

After reading LadyEva’s “In Darkness Bound” trick I decided to toy with one of my own.

I dropped into trance and placed my fingertips together to act as a conduit for the darkness to flow through me as it usually does.

I took one last look at my surroundings before closing my eyes so I’d have a mental image to base where the darkness was manifesting.

I closed my eyes,focused on my breath,and uttered the words “Darkness come to my aid”.

Almost immediately I saw in my inner vision a spiral of black mass shooting out of the wall to my left.
But it wasn’t just a mass or mist like I usually see during this meditation.
The “swirl” I thought I was seeing turned into a trunk and in my inner vision I saw a black elephant walk through the wall.
On the elephants back was it’s master.A skeleton wearing a turban and holding a staff.

They approach me where I was sitting and the skeletonbegan trying to communicate with me.

If anyone has seen the movie “Clash of the Titans” the remake, it sounded like the Djinm character.
Communicating in growls and what sounded like whispers echoing the growls.

I told the entity what I wanted and I got the impression to burn the petition so he could receive it.

I burnt it into an ashtray which was right below where the entities were standing.

Now I could only see the elephant and rider when I closed my eyes but when I opened them I could definenrly feel them.

I closed my eyes after the petition was burnt and the rider was holding my petition in his hand holding it up and examining it.

He then started to speak again like he was trying to tell me something.
He then pointed his staff at me then at the ashtray I burnt the petition.

I got the impression that by simply writing Death over the names I was giving out the impression of transformation and the entity was telling me I was asking for this person to undergo the same SPIRITUAL death and rebirth I’m going through.

He crumpled up the petition and it turned to ash as it fell into what now had become nothing but darkness surrounding him.

I should note I tried this experiment after starting a process I’m going to undergo where I skry into each Tarot card to gain more insight into their meanings.
I had started with The Fool which surprisingly when I asked the “card” questions it answered.
One of the questions asked was “Can the Tarot be evoked?”.

The answer was “Yes as can all things”

After my experience with the elephant riding entity The Death card came to mind being in the RW deck The Death card bares the image of a skeleton riding a horse.

I have no idea if the 2 experiences were related and I somehow summoned the essence of The Death card being the 2 rituals were so close together in time maybe my subconscious was still stuck on my experience with The Fool.

I tried the sameethod later by uttering “Darkness come to my aid” and it appearing as 2 streaks of black electricity in the shape of an X.

I’m going to continue using this for future rites and see what manifests.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3730”]Earlier today I was meditating on what’s holding me back in life (mundane not majickaly) and an old enemy came to mind that a couple months ago after being silent for 9 months after a series of banishing rituas had started their shit back up again.
Doing things just to fuck with me and my life.
This person has called the cops and DCS on false allegations that were always found to be just that.False.
So I never got into any trouble because of this bitch butit iinterferes with my life none the less.

I decided I would try a little experiment to take this cuntout.

On a ssmall peace of cardboard I made a name paper with the targets name and spun it around and wrote Death across each name.
I folded it properly and begun the Darkness Meditation.

After reading LadyEva’s “In Darkness Bound” trick I decided to toy with one of my own.

I dropped into trance and placed my fingertips together to act as a conduit for the darkness to flow through me as it usually does.

I took one last look at my surroundings before closing my eyes so I’d have a mental image to base where the darkness was manifesting.

I closed my eyes,focused on my breath,and uttered the words “Darkness come to my aid”.

Almost immediately I saw in my inner vision a spiral of black mass shooting out of the wall to my left.
But it wasn’t just a mass or mist like I usually see during this meditation.
The “swirl” I thought I was seeing turned into a trunk and in my inner vision I saw a black elephant walk through the wall.
On the elephants back was it’s master.A skeleton wearing a turban and holding a staff.

They approach me where I was sitting and the skeletonbegan trying to communicate with me.

If anyone has seen the movie “Clash of the Titans” the remake, it sounded like the Djinm character.
Communicating in growls and what sounded like whispers echoing the growls.

I told the entity what I wanted and I got the impression to burn the petition so he could receive it.

I burnt it into an ashtray which was right below where the entities were standing.

Now I could only see the elephant and rider when I closed my eyes but when I opened them I could definenrly feel them.

I closed my eyes after the petition was burnt and the rider was holding my petition in his hand holding it up and examining it.

He then started to speak again like he was trying to tell me something.
He then pointed his staff at me then at the ashtray I burnt the petition.

I got the impression that by simply writing Death over the names I was giving out the impression of transformation and the entity was telling me I was asking for this person to undergo the same SPIRITUAL death and rebirth I’m going through.

He crumpled up the petition and it turned to ash as it fell into what now had become nothing but darkness surrounding him.

I should note I tried this experiment after starting a process I’m going to undergo where I skry into each Tarot card to gain more insight into their meanings.
I had started with The Fool which surprisingly when I asked the “card” questions it answered.
One of the questions asked was “Can the Tarot be evoked?”.

The answer was “Yes as can all things”

After my experience with the elephant riding entity The Death card came to mind being in the RW deck The Death card bares the image of a skeleton riding a horse.

I have no idea if the 2 experiences were related and I somehow summoned the essence of The Death card being the 2 rituals were so close together in time maybe my subconscious was still stuck on my experience with The Fool.

I tried the sameethod later by uttering “Darkness come to my aid” and it appearing as 2 streaks of black electricity in the shape of an X.

I’m going to continue using this for future rites and see what manifests.

MK[/quote]

Awesome post!

I love seeing action and application!
Keep going !