Darkness and Practicing Magick and Evocation

I am at the stage now where when I do evocation I still can’t reach the cross roads.

I have certainly been successful at evocation many times and have seen GOOD results from it.

Last night I did a mix of candle magick and evocation with a spirit that King Paimon had referred me to.
I usually do my evocations during the day and while the room doesn’t have much light it isn’t dark.

This time I did the ritual in the dark with only the light of the candle I was using to illuminate the room.
Like with most of my evocations I found myself quickly in the theta state.

However this time was different I found myself on the verge of going into the crossroads. For lack of a better way of describing it I found myself sort of like flashing into another realm - I am not sure if that makes any sense to any of you.
The only difference really between this ritual and others is that this was done in darkness.

If I didn’t find the experience totally awesome I might have actually been a bit on the edge of my seat so to speak.

I will be trying to do more evocation in complete darkness with only the light of candle(s) in the room.

@Everyone - What are your experiences?

Also unrelated to this experience (although I did use the incantation) I find when I do Koetting’s incantation for demonic evocation that my eyes change.
I realise you might think well you getting yourself worked up about evocation and hence this is the result. This isn’t the case though because I doesn’t matter what emotions I am feeling or really even if I am in the theta state.
When I do the incantation my eyes look like I am possessed by a spirit.
Or at least what I would imagine spirit possession would look like.
It’s like there is a light behind my eyes (maybe even a flame) and someone else is home.
I would really like to know what the hell (pun intended) exactly is going on with this incantation …

EDIT: I posted this in the General Discussion section of the forum because I am asking how this would also apply to practicing any sort of magick, even magick that doesn’t involve evocation. Although this thread is primarily related to evocation and evoking in darkness.

1 Like

I try my best to always do my rituals, meditations, evocations etc. when it is dark (or at least make my room as dark as possible). Some of the most intense experiences I have had were when all that I had before me were candles and when I called the entity to come I blew out the candles I forcefully continued my calling to them.

I only went to something similar to the crossroads once. It was about a week ago when I was rekindeling a connection with my guardian entity. The evocation of it didn’t yield any results, but as I stood up to ground myself I was instantly thrown to my bed. I could barely control myself: my body was shaking all over, my eyes could hardly see anything, lights were flashing and I felt myself being pushed in and out of existence or something of the sort. It is almost impossible to describe, but it was absolutely horrifying. I’m not sure if that was the crossroads, but it was the most intense thing i’ve experienced when trying to get there!

Interestingly enough for me, I have only been able to call forth my guardian entity. I’ve tried Lucifer, King Paimon, Belial etc. and I got nothing from each. Not even a tingly feeling in my spine. My guardian entity has already done a lot for me and is opening a lot of paths in my life, but I wish I could call upon others with success.

I haven’t done Koetting’s incantation for demonic evocation, but at the height of a ritual I have had my eyes roll back in my head and myself become more animal like. My breathing becomes intense and everything is extremely dramatic. Once or twice I even began growling and speaking in an extremely deep voice.
Do you mind linking me/showing me Koetting’s incantation for demonic evocation? I’ll gladly try it sometime and get back to you with my results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtH5bANEJc

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”[/quote]

That’s the serpent meditation! I’ve been doing that for a week so far and just got done doing it actually.

My experiences with it have been very intersting. Each time I have done it at night, either in the dark or in the dark with candles lit. The first time I did it for 25 minutes and felt a warmth and security around me, my body almost becoming seperated from my astral self. It was extremely interesting.

As I have been doing it nightly it has become more and more intense. It turns from a simple chant into something with more and more inflextion. My voice and pitch shift up and down, I move around slightly, my face even begins to contort and I feel this power well up inside of me. This is especially noticable when I come out of the invocation: I feel like I am still in a different realm and not fully adjusted back to reality.

It has caused some pretty awesome stuff in my life so far, not going to lie. A lot has turned around and so much good is already coming my way. I’ve been better with my time management, events have been coincidentally swun in my favor, things that I desire have come to be in the most interesting ways, and my magick is even beginning to become more “potent” shall we say.

I have never looked at my eyes while doing this (because I tend to keep them closed) but I bet they would be rolling up in the back of my head for sure. It’s just such an intense thing, the serpent meditation. I honestly love it.

1 Like

That’s the serpent meditation! I’ve been doing that for a week so far and just got done doing it actually.[/quote]

Would you care to share what the serpent meditation actually is?
All I knew about it was what Koetting said in that video and in the Mastering Evocation course.
He didn’t refer to it in those as the serpent meditation.

That’s the serpent meditation! I’ve been doing that for a week so far and just got done doing it actually.[/quote]

Would you care to share what the serpent meditation actually is?
All I knew about it was what Koetting said in that video and in the Mastering Evocation course.
He didn’t refer to it in those as the serpent meditation.[/quote]

He refers to it as such in the Black Magick course, Section 2 I believe. I’ll post the notes I took regarding it. There aren’t many, but its what he said:

“Get into a very clear state including a rhythmic pattern of breathing
Breaths will deepen
Turn your attention to your Forehand and the Bottom of your Torso
Intensify the debt of your breath
Let the “awe” sound escape from your mouth. Do not force it, let it out naturally
anything that produces pleasure produces an “awe” sound
the “awe” should have a vibration to it
experiment with pitch and tone
Voice will crack and tone will waiver if it is forced
Meditate for one minute for every hour of the day everyday (ideally, so 24 minutes)
Things will begin to turn for the better for you in almost every aspect
Doing it and then stopping will lead to chaotic times. Simply pick up meditation again.
There is sometimes a 2 - 3 reintegration process if you waiver in your meditation
Be patient and kind with yourself. Your first meditations may take up to 18 days of consistency to enter the potency that is desired
VE (v-ey) sounds
Can create a downwards sweeping spiral of energy (experiment with this and meditation in general)
L (uull) sounds
Pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth while meditating
Hold these sounds to create a steady tone
Vowel sounds create the most resonance and are the easiest to use
Usually statement of intention, bringing forces to you
Best when short, to the point, and repeated over and over and over
Put incantations into the context of affirmations
Let the incantation move you
THE SERPENT INCANTATION
You are tapping into a part of your self and reality that is older than human history
The intention is to go inside of yourself, turn yourself over to the incantation.
Itz Ratchu Mantantu Vespacha Kaltamu, Itz Ranta Mant Kala Mant Atzu Belt Tasu, Vaskalla Itz Ratzu Kantantu Velchatza
Go down in volume, keep repeating, go into a meditation and incantative state”

Hope this helps.