Dark twisted Sonic egregore?

So I just wanted to say I’m thinking of making a thought form of this digital drawing.

I really just made this post to show off my cool art and maybe by doing this,it can be more powerful.

I hope I’m not wasting your time with this or anything.

I really wish I could animate this because that would make it’s thought form creation progress a lot easier and I would actually know how to do it then.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great motivation tool to learn a new skill, but you could visualise this animated in your minds eye if you like. :slight_smile: Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks very much.

The real challenge is trying to figure out how it would look when moving his arms and or legs.

That’s something I find hard and confusing to visualize… which is why I wish I had a way to animate it on my tablet.
Because then my mental visualization of this would be easier to animate and I would make it come to life by feeding it my attention and maybe eventually evoking it if I learn how to do evocation.

Hi @ZombieDemon9000, I just wanted to say I think this drawing is amazing. My kids are OBSESSED with Sonic, Sonic Exe, Sanic, Metal Sonic, whatever variations of Sonic is out there, and I’m sure my 6yr old would go nuts if he saw this. Here’s an art thread full of members art if you’d like to post this there:

Random Art Thread:

I’m not sure if you’d have to actually animate this in order for it to be successful, I think if you do like Mulberry suggested and imagine it’s animated, you’d still succeed. Please consider posting your success and progress, I’m interested in how things turn out and it may be helpful to other members.

Good luck.

1 Like

@QueenMustang Thanks very much.

Honestly I myself have recently… well not super recently started becoming a huge Sonic fan, especially the comics and two movies.

My favorite version of Sonic.ExE is the JaizKoys Exetior demon of sharpness.

My favorite Sonic character overall so far is Nicole The Holo-Lynx.

It’s very nice to know you like my art and yes I will check out the post you put in your reply for me.

1 Like

@QueenMustang Yes I will try to keep you updated on any progress I become aware of.

Although as I don’t currently have working astral or non-physical senses like clairvoyance, this will probably be a success long before I realize it.

I do plan on trying to just have my visualization of this animated like you and the person above are suggesting…I’m just not sure how to visualize the arm movements yet or even how this version of Sonic would look from different angles and side views.

1 Like

@QueenMustang Please feel free to show this to your kids all you want.

I would actually love to know their thoughts on this.

Also everyone can feel free to evoke this even before I really start creating it.

Maybe this can be something we all create together.

I’m a super big newbie and lazy mage unfortunately and struggle to do even the most simple of meditations consistently… so I have a huge appreciation for any and all help I can get.

1 Like

I think the easiest and simplest way would be to just imagine how you want it to move. Just take the picture, imagine it moving, walking, turning, running etc. it may be a bit much, I don’t know, but if you need to draw it at different angles just to get a different perspective, that may help. It doesn’t need to be an exact copy, just an aid to help you visualize the final product.

1 Like

@QueenMustang Thanks again.

What a coincidence that I was basically starting to think about one of those pieces of advice right before reading your reply here.

1 Like

I think I probably will just imagine it’s movement looking however I want.

I was overly worried about making my visualizations perfectly accurate to the drawing.

Also I posted the picture in that other post you showed me and I will probably be putting more of my digital art there.

I hope I can put my NSFW stuff there too.
I’m not sure how much this forum will allow me to go in that direction though and would rather not break any of the forum rules.

1 Like

@QueenMustang Somehow I have a feeling you might like my YouTube channel.

1 Like

I don’t see it in your profile. PM me the link and I’ll check it out.

1 Like

How do I PM you?

Well my YouTube channel is just called Zombie demon.

I don’t know how to link anything but you will probably recognize my channel when you see one of the videos has this Sonic art on it.

1 Like

@QueenMustang. If you like Danny Phantom,then I would love for you to see my new YouTube video.

It’s called Dark Danny PHAN-ART.

The channel is Zombie demon.

…I’m not familiar with Danny Phantom, but thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

@QueenMustang You’re welcome.