Dark Arts Summit October 30th to November 1st. Come see EA Koetting, Zeraphina Angelus, JS Garrett, Black Magick Barbie, Morpheus Darkson, LamiaNightStorm, ArchaelusToney!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest and support. Yes, its based in the U.S. Yes, I can throw in a cord for a vip ticket if you want one.

@MorpheusDarkson @Nolan_Toney please be careful where and how we are posting event information. There are rules in the forum about no advertising/soliciting. It will get your post flagged and removed. They have already been very kind about allowing us the chance to reach out to the community on this forum, lets try to respect to rules.

Can’t wait till next week!
Lamia

5 Likes

Alrighty. I’m slowing down my posts on BALG anyways as I have a bunch of stuff upcoming. Sorry to anyone who ever had something negative happen because of me. I just wish anyone who has had issues to just come up and talk to me. I dont desire anything from harming others. Thank you

Morpheus Orios Darkson

1 Like

I think everyone on here should know this is a legit conference or we would have half the BALG authors chasing us down…

5 Likes

I can confirm this is okay to be posted due to the involvement of the BALG authors, I have also added a notice to the first post to that effect. :+1:

2 Likes

So @Lamia_NightStorm the hostess for the upcoming Dark Arts Virtual Summit and I sat down in this video where we discuss and give details about the summit, how various types of magick have different effects and the issue of people being scammed in magickal community. We discuss a lot about our presentations for the summit and also a lot of our gnosis in this video.

3 Likes

This BALG forum is one of the largest active magickal communities, and arguably one of the best :smiley: and as a result, like any successful community, we do have a constant issue with spammers (and even scammers) trying to catch a ride on our high membership numbers and search-engine rankings.

As a result, we have to be extremely careful regarding what we permit, and we encourage members, both Regulars and newer members at other Trust Levels, to flag if in any doubt when it comes to seeing a potential advertisement or promotion.

Our member-moderation system encourages people to flag on a precautionary basis, and that is always the correct thing to do - all flags are reviewed by Staff, and at most, a post may be hidden for up to 24 hours, usually far less, before a decision is made on it, and the member who cast it will be notified privately of the decision.

We also do not permit the promotion of external groups, including the (aptly named, IMO) Discord servers which have proven time and again to be a problem for this community, when the people on them trend towards an “Us and them” culture, and then an “Us versus them” approach to the BALG forum.

• For this reason, Regulars, especially, diligently flag posts containing solicitations to join a Discord server, and this is absolutely the correct action.

In this instance there is a link to a Discord server run by, and for, the Dark Arts Virtual Summit and the link for that is within the poster in the OP, and also in that same image in @MorpheusDarkson’s post, which I have moved here.

This is not an official BALG Discord (there is no such thing) and is entirely separate from this forum, it’s run by the Dark Arts Virtual Summit for this event.

Since we have this ongoing problem with people trying to spam their Discords, and any seeming exception to that rule generates a lot of hurt feelings, and confusion as to whether the rules have changed, I am asking Dark Arts Virtual Summit to please not post text links to their Discord, however the link may obviously remain in the image that promotes their Summit as it’s part of their normal marketing material for this event, which features BALG authos, including E.A. Koetting himself. :smiley:

That way, there are no errant links to trip up a sincere new member, searching in advance to see whether they can promote their own server here, but the link is short enough (id: RgqeM33) to be readily available to people who want to join the Discord that’s run by this event’s organisers.

But I repeat that this is NOT a BALG Discord, it is run by and for the Dark Arts Virtual Summit relevant to this event. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you Lady_Eva and Everyone! I really love this community and my prime mission is to support everyone making efforts to share their knowledge, create community and move the Dark Arts forward. BALG and everyone involved has been amazing and supportive and I have met such wonderful people along the way. I hope we all have fun doing this and that we can start to make a difference for all of us!

3 Likes

Here is our finalized list of presenters.

Is this all some pre recorded stuff?

I just dont see why I would want pay for it…

5 Likes

Wil this money be going to the BALG authors and other presenter for their time and talents?

1 Like

I’m sorry it looks great but I’m not sure price. Then again I am like many I know that is broke as they come from adulting (to close to all my bills being due)

1 Like

Well I did not do this and I’m glad of it. Haven’t even seen any of these people since Halloween. And most of the ones even balg related never grace us lowly folks with their presence so why would I even bother?

I think Connor is the only one who ever gets on the forum. If you think your too damn good for me then I’m too damn good to give you my money.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen any talk about it. Which isn’t good business if they plan of doing it again. The forum went silent with there. There wasn’t any good or even bad reviews of it. No reminders of it nothing. I completely forgot to be honest.

1 Like

Everyone wants to make money money money has anyone ever done something nonprofit and donated it to hungry children or the humane society , or children’s miracle network or breast cancer.

For all these badass magicians they don’t seem to want to benefit anyone other than their pockets.

And before anyone says anything all you got to do is search the Project Lucifige on here and you will see yes I do dontate to the childrens miracle network.

2 Likes

I would honestly save the world if I could. My favorite charity is make a wish foundation. They age. A resort in Orlando called give kids the world that I love volunteering at.

3 Likes

Well maybe we should put something together.

2 Likes

Yes! That would be amazing when can chat about it!!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

If you can definitely come up for may 1. We could figure something out for then.

1 Like

Maybe we should make our own thread while we brain storm ideas.

1 Like