Dantalion

Does anyone know traditional gifts to give to dantalion?

1 Like

Raspberries, cherries, tea, honey, whisky, classy wine, flowers - dandelions, roses (especially with passionate colors) books, nuts, your love, your time.

Scent - Sandalwood, honeysuckle, jasmine, rose petals, amber-sandal.

He loves the most offerings from your heart and those that have an emotional value for you.

5 Likes

@Adelphia are you still here ?

Physical evidence isn’t always true he can manipulate that also, trust me I’ve been there. He likes to fuck with people sometimes. I have a playful relationship with him and it’s very personal. But he can deceive people real easy just cuz he can. He has done it to me plenty of times to see my reaction. But he has also helped me dearly

1 Like

how do we give this offering?

Hi - how about stuff like butter, chocolate, soda, condensed milk , Nutella? These are the things that I like to eat - can I not offer him that?

So, he is known to change minds - can he change mind of a few towards another person in a negative way?

1 Like

Can help to change someone else mind to help you in that matter, a project, your boss giving you raise or promotion, a client wanting your services. But for that matter Duchess Bune is the one with that office