Dantalion

Just a post I promised in a pact w dantalion that I needed to fulfill. He put himself to work fairly quick when I asked for my request regarding love. I didn’t get to see him yet but I most definitely felt his presence :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hail, Great Duke Dantalion!

3 Likes

Hail Duke Dantalion!

2 Likes

how did you make a pact with him?

1 Like

Invoke Him. Write your path on a sheet of paper in green ink. Make an offering and burn the pact

1 Like

What kind of offering? Is it necessary to be green ink?

1 Like

Green is one of His colour ( the other is purple), and I offer red wine

2 Likes

Read this.

2 Likes

Honestly all I can say is
ITS AS ADVERTISED,
Absolutely beautiful, I’ve wished for 2-3 things, and one of them (the love related one is absolutely coming true completely) now im talking about a girl literally breaking up with me after 2 and a half years of relationship and saying it’s because some of the stuff I couldn’t change etc, and that same girl contacting me days after I did the ritual, did my offerings and literally felt Dantalion and his energy so hard inside me it was an amazing and beautiful feeling as if I was riding a rollercoaster, anyways days after that happened she contacted me and said “I realize it wasn’t your fault you have fixed all your issues and I’m working on mine to make this work”,
Absolute magick and love,
I haven’t seen him in his pure form or his spirit being i just felt him so for all of you being afraid of rituals not working because you don’t see an actual being in front of you etc, if you feel that energy, just ask questions and say your wishes, keep your part of the deal and believe it will come true, and it most likely will!
I will keep you posted about the other two things but the first relationship one kinda makes the second one easier in the first place so all I am left with is doing the third one on my own while keeping positive and believing everything will be okay so I feel like I am on a great path,
Thank You Dantalion!

Oh and BTW: HE WILL TEST YOU, HE WILL MAKE A HORRIBLE SITUATION TO REALIZE IF YOU TRULY WITH ALL YOUR HEART WANT THAT CERTAIN THING TO HAPPEN (at least for me) and I think thats a great thing because it makes you realize if you truly truly want something, and since I’ve read experiences online before I was kinda ready for this and when it happened I was reallyyy sad and depressed but i came up quickly because I knew what was happening, I changed my mindset and showed him that I really wanted this to happen regardless and he came through.

1 Like

Welcome @KOMAR It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3