Dantalion

I evoked Dantalion a week ago. I spent some time with him trying to hallucinate. When time was up, I took some water and offered it to him. But I don’t think he liked the offering as I dumped it near a tree that had nearby feces. Damn it stupid New Yorkers and their pets. So last night I followed up with him through tarot to see if he didn’t mind. Oh my dear… he was upset at me, so I decided to light him a candle to see if he would be satisfied and as a means to offer an apology. This morning I had a nightmare of a monster. I also had other nightmares, but the one that caught my attention most was the last nightmare where a monster was saying something like “make love to me” , then everything got out of whack and then I woke up. What is happening? Did I upset Dantalion? Please help me clarify and resolve the issue. I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

you very much did lmao its ok you can fix it ok so first things first with him offerings have to be speceil from the heart n well thought out im writing a book for him n i read it to him everytime i get a new chapter done
you need to apologize headbowed and humble and offer something only you can read to him sing to him something sweet he isnt pleazed with mundane offerings so try callin and do that let me know how it goes if not your night mares will continue trust me phycological war fare is his stomping ground the last thing you want is for it to get orse even the sexual energy from sex or masterbateing works as an offering

4 Likes

Oh dear… I’m an awful singer. But you said read him a book or sex with him?

1 Like

sex with him or offering the sexual pleasure from you doing it with some one else works to you can have sex with him if you like ive not tried that before n well i cant lol yes reading to him works to

2 Likes

it just has to be something meaningful to you is all even a cooked meal works cause you put meaning time and effort into it you offered him water he was up set cause there was no effort in making it so think out side of the box even drawing sewing craft many things that you put effort into on a daily will work its just the others i named first are well he’s a guy…

2 Likes

Hmm I’m willing to sex with Dantalian. Is that a problem? Is he straight?

1 Like

i dont think it is as far as his sexua perferance im not sure im never going to be able to experiance that with him since im to be married to furfur but its worth a shot

2 Likes

Okay, so I masturbate and think about Dantalian. Is that how I’m supposed to do it?

1 Like

if you had his sigil out n open infront of you yes

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. I will keep you updated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If a spirit wants astral sex, I would definitely go for it but provided he doesn’t drain me off my energy. He has to ensure it is an energy exchange and there is mutual benefit. Firstly, I am very curious of how astral sex will feel. Secondly, I would like to know how sex magic will improve us as magicians. I would say go for it with the above conditions as conditions.

2 Likes

Most spirits are bisexual and their interest lies more (and mainly) in your sexual energy that they can connect to, not only your gender - so, don’t worry about it too much.

Personally, I would ask him if he is willing to have sex - but I think there would be no problem, cause he’s pretty sexual and likes games like these. (sometimes he’s even unpredictable in this respect, so to speak). I feel masturbation to his sigil is fine and fun by the way. Astral sex requires more skills and sensitivity to the touch of the spirit, so it’s hard to achieve it right away - masturbation at the outset is sufficient.

You can also paint his sigil on your body, say his enn a few times and start to masturbate. If you feel his energy you can connect to it while visualizing him or an act of love. You can also invite him to your body (if you have a bond with him, he’s already there to some extent) concentrate on him until you feel united to his energy, and then start touching yourself - it’s really amazing, cause you feel your touch but at the same time it feels like not fully yours - more like his. Just relax, feel all sensations and visualize him touching you.

At the end remember to give him this energy with orgasm.

4 Likes

I already did everything… you’re too late to the party… apparently he doesn’t seem to like me… I followed up with him through tarot reading since I’m not yet 100% psychic and I got negative feedback…

3 Likes

Hmm. Interesting. Do you think he is still angry with this previous situation with your offering?

He may say he didn’t mind, but he is usually very haughty and such things affect him for some time. (this is his less pleasant nature that most mages have problems with)

3 Likes

So should I worry?

2 Likes

yes if he doesnt accept the offerring you gave last night or apology but anyway how are things

1 Like

I had dreams that I forgot. I really didn’t feel as bad this morning. But man is he that hard to please?

2 Likes

no he is just particular

3 Likes

Dantalion is the best he is fast at getting results I am so grateful he is working with me and quickly results are being seen

Xxxx

2 Likes

Welcome @Aurora1. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself any any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like