Dantalion

the best entity for me to evoke someone who refuses communication is danatalion. i cant thank him
enough for bringing me back to a more balanced place in my life not only for the reasons i evoke up but also in some
friendships that were breaking hail duke dantalion you saved me
i want to evoke another ritual to give thanks so him although i haven’t reached my final goal his push has gave me confidence, doesn anyone know things that he may like for me to offer during the ritual

3 Likes

I read many times he likes tea

4 Likes

I worked with him several times for the same question. Myself and 2 different magicians. From my experience, I have seen that He is not good for long-term things. If you want to bring someone back with him, the person will come back, but do not expect it to last.

2 Likes

I also could not reach my final goal
with him. He always gave me half of what I asked (it could be because I was a beginner, but with the other experienced magicians it was also so). And I used to content with little, thinking it was something extraordinary. I even created a post here a long time ago thanking him. Nowadays I have another vision.

I did a topic about it. Just scroll down a bit and you will get a list and type of offerings for him.

You are HOT :wink::kissing_heart::blush:

Thanks.

(btw Dantalion is hot too)

My goal wasn’t for him to establish a relationship with my ex. My goal was for him to cancel out all negative thoughts and feelings of doubt over ya getting together. I asked him to get him to communicate with me, so that i could at least establish some sort of communication with him.
now i would have to cast a love spell to establish a long lasting relationship.
I did the ritual about 2 days ago, within a day he had unblocked me on everything and followed me today we talked and are working on things pretty fast

3 Likes

hmm
I cant see spirits yet :stuck_out_tongue: I am working on my third eye chakra for the same :slight_smile: