Dantalion helping me with my passions

Hi all,

I attempted to evoke Duke dantalion a few weeks ago after doing research on him/her and finding out thingd they like etc.
I planned to work with the Duke as I have been working on a personal project (podcast) and read of their powers to influence, as well as aiding in gaining knowledge which were the main things that I sought help in (can’t remember word for word as my notes are not with me but I asked for help with growing my new podcast once it launches and basically attracting others to it)
After being specific with what I asked I noticed when I did evoke him I did not see a figure per say as many on this forum have shared. As I muttered the enn my candles which I lit a few minutes ago weny out one by one as if something or someone had put it out with their fingers, the room quickly felt like their was a static energy but I was not scared. I felt this was a sign I had been heard,i waited a bit longer incase Duke dantalion would show me another sign but I only noticed the jasmine incense I had burned had been moving in a slightly unusual manner. Since my evocation I have managed to finish up my first episode and will be uploading on the new year, I give thanks to Duke dantalion now just for the motivation I felt the weeks after my evocation to be more driven towards my project and even though I have released episodes I know Duke dantalion has approved as I am more drive than ever to get it out. I have been brining jasmine for them since the evocation and I am writing this post as a dedication to express my gratitude, thanks and respect for the Duke in advance as the small signs are already there so I am very excited. I have created this account to give thanks publicly as I promised to do so.

1 Like

Welcome @toozen It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like