Dantalion enn made me horny

hi…I need some help with this. I’m new to everything. I was evoking Dantalion by listening to the ENN and visualizing. However during the agreement and pact I made, while listening to dantalions Enn, I felt very horny, like orgasmic feeling came over me starting in my genitals. Why did this happen?

Welcome. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I apologize. I just did an introduction.

1 Like

This can be caused by many reasons. An energy raising, for example, a powerful sign that your pact now alive. Over and above, a Deity’s simple presence can cause similar experiences outside and inside your body.

Honestly, I don’t know too much about Dantalion, and I didn’t planned working with Him, but it is also possible that He is ready to claim a sexual act / affair as well.
At least, it’s not impossible. Based on my experiences, all Gods who I’m working with wanted it from me, and They showed signs in both planes and even beyond them.

2 Likes

what signs did they show that they wanted it from you?