Dankquanicus' Journal of Magickal Successes

Well, I believe it is a good time to create a journal in which I shall share stories of my own successes with magick.

So, I’m creating this journal to share some of those stories. I shall see what I’ll post.

13 Likes

bookmarking :eyes:

2 Likes

28 April 2021

Mystical Words of Power
The Ritual of Transformation

I’m not not necessarily going to write these entries in chronological order, but I felt that this one in particular is good to start with as it made a big impact (And I was also intuitively guided to it. I now see why).

At the start of the ritual, I already felt the potential of it, that there was much that could come from it and I felt the joy in this. Yet, I had no idea what the effects of the ritual would be as it is not targeted towards anything specific but one rather lets the Divine Powers and Angels called in the ritual act out one’s deep desires and needs.

Now, I decided to do this ritual for 12 Days so that is how long I performed it, the next day onwards I had dealt with certain internal insecurities and doubts that I will perhaps write more about another time as it had a bigger relation to 2 other rituals I performed before this, but no doubt this ritual aided me in my mindset transforming and aiding the process in general to enlighten me on certain things and help me to progress.

On the 7th Day I once again felt the immense energy of transformation working in the background of my life, and there were strong internal changes that also occurred shortly after. So I continued to grow and change over the days, even when I couldn’t see it myself, or when it wasn’t quite obvious to me, and my fears about magick also began to dissappear.

On the 11th Day, how I changed over the days already became very clear. At that point, I could no longer stand media and people who depict or have such insecurity that stems from being dishonest with oneself. During this time, I became far more honest with myself about myself, and with what I wanted in my life, and it became easier for me to change as well, and to move on from my insecurities, fears, and doubts. Even as I ponder it now, so much has changed since that time, and I’m far more whole and stronger internally, and I can say that from a position of genuine strength rather than it stemming from insecurity, and that’s not to say I’m completely whole and strong either, but I don’t worry about it, I’ve reached a point of balance and relaxation. I’m fluid, not solid like a rock, and I do not worry about being as a rock, static, because I realize that is not natural, nor is it beneficial.
I have reached a point of comfort, and security, and a willingness to move with the great flow of life and experience what I experience.

After the 12th Day, and even before, I felt what you could say is a greater connection with the soul, and felt a desire to reach out to others to connect. This ritual also made me realize more of my true will, depending on how you define it, as I became far more honest with myself and became more aware of myself.

Time went on and I also realized that, the feelings of unworthiness that were so prominent in my life before, simply fell away. Even now I no longer feel such feelings of being unworthy to have the life I want to have. I didn’t even realize how prominent these feelings were in my life until they so silently changed within me and I could look back and see them brought into the light. I became far more secure and relaxed with myself.

After another month passed (around two months after first performing the ritual) I realized my entire mindset changed, and most of my anxieties just calmly and quite quietly left me. This was noticed by others as well, and was unmistakable. Beforehand, I had this lingering anxiety that my life was going to be a short one, that every day might be my last, and this fell away completely. Something I had struggled with for years simply fell away with no effort. I am now far more comfortable and know it to be false. I can feel the long and bright future ahead.

I am extremely grateful to the spirits that helped me with all these changes, it was a life-changing one. There was no struggle, and this happened without having my life torn apart, without enduring great suffering. It just happened gently and almost silently. I only realized the extent of it until it had passed.

That is why I say, one should not call destructive forces for internal change unless you want to endure great suffering. It can be done gently and calmly.

7 Likes

I’ve recently finished reading this book and am drawn to the transformation ritual myself. Great information! Keep it going.

3 Likes

It is a great ritual, I highly recommend it. I did it in conjunction with another ritual, which I will likely write about some time, but I do believe this one brought serious change.

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

I’m definitely going to start with that ritual first.

1 Like

I’ve also been thinking about working with the angels of omnipotence book for quite a while now but i don’t feel like I’m in a stable position to do so. So when i came across mystical words, i felt it was best to begin there and move on to jareth’s book later down the road.

1 Like

I believe Mystical Words of Power can definitely lead you to stability. Just let whatever happen, happen.

3 Likes

This is very much welcome, brother! Ill follow this one too! :black_heart:

1 Like

What makes you favor this book over other books out there?

2 Likes

It has simply been life-changing in a very interesting and peaceful way. It is extremely powerful.

On my comment, I favor it for stability because we often think we know what we need, and what will lead us to stability. But often times we do not. But some spirits do know, and if they are benevolent, they will bring it in a way you are very comfortable with.

3 Likes

What kind of spirits does the book utilize? Angels, Demons, Aerial Spirits, Fae etc…?

1 Like

Angels and Divine Powers.

2 Likes