Damon Brand

Anyone have good experience with his texts?

4 Likes

I am also curious to hear of anyone’s experience of his work. I have my eye on several of his books. Judging by the reviews, they seem amazing.

I own one of his books but I haven’t needed it for anything yet. I only read it. His rituals only require the book to use, which is nice for beginners.

I’ve worked with his peer’s books (the ones by Adam Blackthorne) though. Same principles, and indeed the material is amazing. So I don’t doubt that Brand’s material offers the same level of results. The Gallery of Magick has amazing material.

2 Likes

That’s great Sabah!

Has anyone also read Gordon winter field

1 Like

Have you read his Magickal seduction book ? and did you get results ? just wondering

I have it (Gordon Winter book) but as I’m still a bit icky with the angelic side I’m using it as resource for additional information on the Goetic Gods. It’s really good and packed with interesting information.

The actual rituals seem simple but effective at first sight - I just wish I could get over my ick factor with angels.

Have the Magickal Cashbook and a couple of others as well but I’m too uptight or just no good with this - I think I need to lose my cherry with the angels so to speak. :cherries:

3 Likes

Yea I worked with Vehuiah from his book 72 angels of magick to pass a pretty important test.
I passed the test with max score although I didn’t study!

6 Likes

Yes, I use his words of power and sigils books. Work fairly well for me.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, what results have you gotten off of those?

That’s amazing! Their works seem interesting.

I have also used words of power and sigils from Adam’s book, i must say all worked pretty well.

3 Likes

Gordon Winterfield’s books are awesome. Highly recommend! I have a couple of Damon Brand’s books also and they are good too. The Magickal Cashbook has worked for me, but it usually in smaller amounts, $50 here, $30 there, that type of thing.

5 Likes

Been a while I haven’t used them though. Btw the sigils book isn’t from Damon but Adam, I just double checked. I got the most results with it.

Firstly they helped me a lot during a bad period. Lot of depression and grief. I used a couple of sigils to ease depression and uplift my mood. They helped indeed. Well, what I noticed is that these sigils were putting me to sleep every time I finish the ritual. And when I wake up, I felt refreshed and with a better mood.

The sigil with whom I had the most results with is “Have a lucid dream”. When I first used it I got into a sleep paralysis a few days after. I was close to ld. The last time that I had a sleep paralysis before that day was years ago. I used the sigil one more time and this time I remembered many of my dreams that night. It was like I was awake during every of these dreams, though I couldn’t control them.
Haven’t used the sigil since then.

I used a couple of other sigils too but I forgot if I got any result.

As for the word of power book what I remember well as a solid result is the power to “eat well”. Helped me to eat two to three more times a day. (I barely eat usually)

If I wasn’t so lazy I would have used many more of these powers.

2 Likes

Haven’t read it. I’m not that interested in seduction magic, to be honest.

2 Likes

They aren’t all on getting jiggy - they are about protection, business, self confidence, money, health, studying - some encompass multiple topics.

1 Like

I know, I have his angel book and I’m eyeing his protection and serviotor books right now. I think only 2 or 3 of his 20+ books are about lust magic.

2 Likes

I have worked with his book(s) of the 72 angels of the shem ha meforash since
they (there were 2 in the beginning - later put into one book). were published. Definately very good. You get what you put into the work.

4 Likes

I have a few of his books but the only two I’ve actually used are his Magical Cashbook and Words of Power. I had some success with the End Bad Luck spell. The Magical Cashbook, which is very similar to NAP, didn’t work for me.

4 Likes

Just read archangels of magick and it was great. Lots of info I did not know and sigils that have worked well for me.

3 Likes

I’ve used the gallery of magick books extensively, and have developed most of my techniques through their instructions. Their shit works, works FAST, and is super easy for noobs to catch on. I’m currently on my 2nd run of wealth magick, and I’m doing magickal cashbook as well. I’ve used magickal seduction with success, but archangels of magick and 72 angels of magick have given me the most profound results. It’s almost mind boggling how stuff so simple can be so effective.

A lot of their work comes from New Avatar Power, the Black Pullet, 6th and 7th book of moses, and a few other sources. I’ve done stuff by other authors like Ben Woodcroft, but haven’t really seen much in the way of results, even though Ben’s techniques are just as simple as GoM’s… I’m not sure why I don’t see results with his magick, but that’s just my reality.

I definitely recommend the gallery of magick if you’re looking to add a new element to your magick.

6 Likes