Daily readings

Will do tomorrow

1 Like

I will scan you tomorrow.

1 Like

Can you do one for my spirit animal

Lol okay. But I heard somewhere that they shift. The spirit animals

1 Like

Just do one for my guides tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble.

What, do you wanna, know about your spirit guide. I have no much experience with head but I heard they don’t have a form or shape

i am waiting for my scan :grinning:

With them*…Keyboard fucking up big time

Thank you I appreciate it

I wanna know the names of my spirit guides. Are they my ancestors, which angel is my guardian angel and if any demon has decided to join me or not.

1 Like

Okay so I did your scan real quick. I am flying above someone sitting on the edge of a cliff… Wearing a black hooded robe. Its windy as fuck… Its almost like its evening.The land ahead of us is barren and rocky. The smell of charcoal fills the place. The guy looks ahead almost like preparing himself or gathering energy. I fly ahead and cover the land I see huge black scorpions hidden beneath the rocks… Traps and other dangerous animals. The weather is turbulent asf so I fly back to where the person is. I get a feelingalmost like this person has to go through this and its a decision he has made. Its almost like a, maze for him that he needs for his growth. Two words:Hunger games
I wish him luck and leave through my portal.

Does it resonate? I’ll appreciate a, comment

It resonates. Thanks :slight_smile:

Been doing some beauty work on myself. I could use a scan to see how it’s been working out. I’ll trade a tarot reading if you come on my thread

1 Like

are you still offering daily reading/scannings?
It doesn’t have to be right away

1 Like

Could I possibly receive a reading if you’re still offering readings?

1 Like

Yes healing heart… What’s up?

1 Like

Yes… But maybe in a few hours

1 Like

forgive me, I’m sorry I didn’t read your first post all the way, I have nothing to give in exchange. I hope I didn’t waist your time

1 Like

I will do a reading for you tomorrow but I can’t forgive you… That’s something that only you can do

1 Like