Daily Archangel Prayers

For those who wish to work with Archangels of the JC mix, here you go …
Any “+” is a body of face cross as in a Catholic or Lutheran mass/invocation.
The invocations are daily and folliow the course of the Sun, and the planet of the day.

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun
+
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-
Monday- Day of the Moon
+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-SAMAEL INVOCATION-
Tuesday- Day of Mars
+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-
Wednesday- Day of Mercury
+

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter
+

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-
Friday- Day of Venus
+

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn
+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

31 Likes

Excellent, brother. @Fuego1 :vulcan_salute::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Turomir, but I cant take credit for writing it.

I was first accepted for initiation into the Toronto Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, then Farternity of the Hidden Light, then Buuilders of the Adytum, then Vancouver Hermetic Society of the Golden Dawn, then O.S.S.
These came from a mentor from O.S.S., Frater S has a blog, but I dont recall the url offhand. He does a lot of Qabbalistic and planetary work.

2 Likes

I did however think it would be useful in general for some, and particularly two of the teams I considered in the Lost+Found project. I am still working on seals and invocations for the angels for those two teams, should BALG members find them useful.

2 Likes

I believe the URL is fraters.blogspot.com … and O.S.S. is Ordo Sanctus Sanctorum, in Chicago to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

This is cool.

1 Like

Tomorrow I will add the Rosicrucian cross, with the Angelic formula. A little different than the Qabbalistic Cross.

2 Likes

Mind if I add one?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Angel, Archangels, Thrones and
Dominations, Principalities and Powers, Virtues
of heaven, Cherubim and Seraphim, bless the Lord forever.

All ye angels of the Lord, bless the Lord.
Sing a hymn and exalt Him above all forever.

O God, Who in a wonderful manner dost distribute the ministries of angels and of men, mercifully grant that as Thy holy angels ever wait upon Thee to do Thee service in heaven, so our lives may be defended by them upon earth. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

3 Likes

Nice @Fuego1. Thanks!

1 Like

Neophyte Rosicrucian grade sign and grip:
“The sign is given by extending both arms with the hands raised vertically, and fingers separated. It is a reference to the number ten, which is characteristic of the whole order.”

Interesting side note, this is the same sign ans the Ninjitsu kuji-kiri Zai (Nichirin-in “sign of the ring of the sun” sign) – The body of the flame is triangular, and the triangle symbolizes the fire which must destroy all that is impure and stands in the way of Sammaji, or the elevating of the mind beyond material reality to a plane where it is one with the unity of the universe. The nichirin-in is used to transport the Ninja to the point of oneness with the source of all manifestation in the universe, where directions and physical forms of matter can be altered and controlled though the power of the will alone.

“The grip is given by crossing and clasping both hands, with interlocked fingers and thumbs joined at the tips. This again has reference to the decade, but also to the triad that rules therein. It signifies further the welding bond of our Fellowship.”
“The secret words are SILENCE IN THE MOUTH OF THE ALMIGHTY ONE. The answer to this is UNITAS.”

1 Like

The Rosy Cross Angelic Formula

With the first and second fingers and thumb of his right hand, the Master seals his horehead and says
ATEH (Ah-tayh)
He seals his breast and says MALKUTH (Mahl-kooth)
He seals his left shoulder and says VE GEBURAH (vay-gebboorah)
He draws a straight line to and seals his left shoulder, saying VE GEDULAH (vay gedd-oo-lah)
He clasps his hands together before him and says LE OLAMH (lay oh-lahm)
AMEN
The operation hereof is more especially for his own cleaansing, that he may be worthy to be purified without.
The Master now traces the Cosmic Cross of four equal arms, +, with uplifted wand in the Eastern quarter, and pronounces slowly and distinctly, the sacred name YOD HEH VAV HEH (yode hay vahv hay)
He moves to the south, carrying his wand uplifted in front of his face. He traces the + with uplifted wand in the southern quarter and utters the sacred name ADONAI (ah do nie ee)
He moves to the west, carrying his wand uplifted in front of his face. He traces the + with uplifted wand in the western quarter and utters the sacred name EH-YEH (aye ah huh yay)
He moves to the north, carrying his wand uplifted in front of his face. He traces the + with uplifted wand in the northern quarter and utters the sacred name AGLA (ah guh lah)
He returns to the eastern quarter having done one circumambulation followinf the course of the Sun, and stops in the easter quarter and says
Before me Raphael (RAH FAH ALE)
Behind me Auriel (AY OR EE ALE)
At my right hand, Micahael (MY KAI ALE)
At my left hand Gabriel (GAH BREE ELL)
And above me the Holy Shekinah , the Glory of God in his temple.
This is the Angelical Formula, which brings the Holy Hills about the Jeruselem of the Temple, and makes the temple itself as a ring of Holy Hills about his own Jeruselem within. He finishes, as he began, with the sealing prayer, which signifies the closing of the gates within and without against the images of evil. Every member should join in this sacred working, repeating the words mentally, so that it may have effect upon him.

4 Likes

Sallos will kill me if I say these words🤣

Can this be replaced by something else? I don’t feel christian stuff.

1 Like

Do you know the exact source of those invocation?