Dagdagiel helped me, and that is a mystery

I’ve been trying for weeks to make a significant regression in the presence of parasitic entities that I partly acquired in my brief journey through qliphotic magic. Sometimes the angels have heard me and the energy changes, for example white predominates with Gabriel or blue dots appear with Miguel. All relief is always temporary, and in general partial, since only part of the non-anthropomorphic shadow entities and other harmful beings leave. The night before, I felt nostalgic for the only demonic entity I had experimented with without conflict or trouble: Dagdagiel. My previous experience was a succubus type, but without energy drain. Its energy is light turquoise, as described by many. Now, although this sexual energetic interaction did not occur to the same degree, I was surprised that she agreed to remove the parasites by approximately 80%. I know they will return as usual, but I was surprised that the turquoise energy dominated the whole night (I wake up sometimes, and go to sleep late), and that the shadows and other beings simply disappeared. I never saw them get attacked, like with angels… they just… disappeared. I remember that I told her that the law of karma gave us the right that I gave them to her as food. I don’t know if she ate them, and I know I’ll get screwed again, maybe by those same entities if Dagdagiel didn’t eliminate them. But it is incredible that an apparent Venusian demon from the Tunnels of Seth has done better than the angels (in their average performance) what them has been asking for a long time, and that I slept like a baby. How do you explain that unusual attitude of a demon (of clear energy, yes) towards someone who decided to leave the LHP (without detracting from appreciation for many teachings on the path, but confidence towards demons in general).?

Be that as it may, my thanks and honor to Dagdagiel:

1 Like

Dagdagiel is one of my accepted Patron, OR Matron Spirits. I haven’t connected with her nearly as much as I would like to. I attribute much of this not only because I am stretched many different ways regarding what spirits I am contacting on a daily basis, but also because the Sigil with the “AVD” letters I find incredibly hard to stare at, as my brain cannot decide whether to read the letters or to trance out into the sigil. Is the video you posted another viable sigil for Dagdagiel? I have not been able to find another one other than the usual “AVD” one I have had difficulty with.

Yes, is an other sigil. Listen: I have and interdimensional being, an extraterrestrial. This moth3rfocker is a shape shifter, but alwys move energy in the sme geometric patterns. The only thing I recognice in that being, are the djinn floating eyes that sometimes appear. No angels or demons had still rescue me from this spiritual disruptor that drains me.

So, that interdimensional garbage, blocked me the contact with Dagdagiel.

I don’t really know what to tell you here. Have you tried the LBP, the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram? This may work. Though I think the best thing is consistency in your attitude. Make your attitude one of - “Nobody is going to fuck with me, ever…” You could try lighting some Dragons blood incense or better yet White Sage works good if you don’t have a good incense store to buy from. Sage is rarely anything other than the real thing. Dragon’s Blood could be any chemical unless you have a trustworthy source. Fred Sol’s is a great brand. Try to stay away from walmart/dollar store varieties. Last, but certainly not least, I don’t know how well you know Lilith. She may well be willing to protect you from this filth you speak of. Ask her. Just make sure its really her you are talking to. Do not show fear to an entity, it only serves to empower it. Try your best to ignore an entity, because even giving your attention to/observing it is feeding it. Goodluck

Thanks. White sage is the only physicall thing that worked for me, but is expansive. About Lilith, she never protected me from what you said, but she has not been guilty of part of that, as I thought. Her only mistake, according to my personal ethics standars, was to never help me in the period of months where I used to call her. So, I apologice, and now she is in her path, and I´m on my path, with this fucker alien. And no, brother, I never fear: I RAGE. Jjajajajaj, fear is not something for me in the subtle planes. I only fear the body damages. Every one fears the kind of pains that has no the habit to receibe, and so on the source-enemies of that pains. Well, an other point, is that the interdimensional being is like a dissease: it has changed the energy of my crystals, and of a fairy I have on a crystal. She is still a good will being, but with some low frecuencies sometimes.