Daemons associated with crows

Why do u say this?

1 Like

because when he appears to me,first he appears as a warrior followed by the sigil and then the crown full of jewelry,idk just intuition

only one way to find out

2 Likes

He will actually take the physical form of a blackbird and appear to you randomly as you go about your day. He once hovered and followed my son and I on our way to get lunch one day it was pretty amazing. Every time we stopped he would circle around above us until we walked again and then he would follow. Very cool spirit.

7 Likes

Well. I can confirm this at least. He does appear as a Warrior to me too.

1 Like

I have 2 crows that have been at my front drive since Saturday. THey are usually near the back of the house… I just finished work something that I asked Baal and Dantalions assistance on.

** okay correction these are 2 Ravens ** Silly me to think they were crows.

and what is with the ravens of dispair?

2 Likes

If you do Shaman work, it could be one of your Totems.

The Raven and the Crow happen to be two of mine.

The Native American Shaman path I work with every person has 9 Totems.

So It could be one trying to get your atention that just also happens to be a synbol of an entity that wants to work with you.

3 Likes

I have a fox that visits and now a pine martin. In additon to the birds last year I caught a lil bird has he was flying in my house.

3 Likes

When I first started my ascension I would notice a crow or a Raven near my house. It would hop over to me and cock its head to one side. I’ve never had them come so close to me before.

4 Likes

I have had them dive bomb me. NOt hitting me but I have had them swoop me a few time and during those times there is always something going on. Same with owls

4 Likes

Enlighten us on this system if you can please it sounds interesting. Or at least give us some resources to investigate for ourselves.

2 Likes

I would be more then happy to. We are getting hit with a lot of snow where I am. So I am a little pressed for time at the moment, but I will put down a reference a little later today as soon as I have a moments reprieve.

1 Like

Sorry for the long wait. Finally got power back and fun, fun, fun, we are to get hit with an other big one tomarrow.

But to the request. Remember I was RHP before I ended up here. So this is a RHP reference. This is the book that got me started on this consept of this system. Medicine Cards By: Jamie Sams & David Carson.

To me, it seems to be an amalgamation of several Native American cultures.

Each Totem represents a diferent aspect of you. Give me a min to grab the book and I will put them down.

1 Like

This is a direct quote from the book.

"SIGNIFICANCE OF THE NINE TOTEM ANIMALS

East: The animal in the East guides you to your greatest spiritual challenges and guards your path to illumination.

South: The animal in the South protects the child within and reminds you when to be humble and when to trust, so that innocence will be balanced in your personality.

West: The animal in the West leads you to your personal truth and inner answers. It also shows you the path to your goals.

North: The North animal gives wise counsel and reminds you when to speak and when to listen. It also reminds you to be greteful for every blessing every day.

Above: The Above animal teaches you how to honor the Great Star Nation, and reminds you that you came from the stars and to the stars you will return. This animal is also the guardian of the Dreamtime - for your personal access to the other dimensions.

Below: The Below animal teaches you about the inner Earth, and how to stay grounded and on the path.

Within: The Within animal teaches you how to find your heart’s joy and how to be faithful to your personal truths. It is also the protector of your sacred space, the place that is yours alone and is never shared except by invitation.

Right Side: This animal protects your male side and teaches you that, no matter where you turn, it will be your Father-protector within. This animal also carries your courage and warrior spirit.

Left side: This animal is the protector of your female side and teaches you that you must learn to receive abundance as well as to nurture yourself and others. The left-side animal is also your teacher about relationships and mothering."

Page 20

5 Likes