Cutting someone’s dick off with magick

That would be good…planning to destroy his self-esteem as well?

3 Likes

Well okay I guess there’s some merit there. But even then are you not now trying to get his friend. Or useing him for information. You realizing or not that friend probably is doing that because he likes you and probally thinks in some fashion him helping you will make him seem like the better guy. At the heart of all this you still like him alot. Even if you tried to do baneful work thiers parts of your mind that wouldent allow you too. The psych and magick in regards to producing results Is very essential to any work. You might find it hard to do a death curse because on an subconscious or unconscious level you dont have the heart to do that. I can see that in you. I can feel your enegry you just want him back. Screw enegry aside if you didnt give af you wouldent be spying on him. Just something to think about.

4 Likes

@Leander_Jordan

I was thinking this as well lol. Better to take your grief and move the fuck on.

You won’t change someone, it’s HIS loss, if she was a good woman.

4 Likes

@Virgowitch

Or you could do a working on him, that will let him see what he is doing to other people who loved him.

I don’t know if you were the “good girl” or maybe you cheated as well. Understand that I can’t judge you on that. I only see one side of the story. And it takes two to tango. I’ll just assume that you are the good woman who loved him to death. :smiley:

You could do a working on healing him, in many cases it’s an underlying issue of the cheating hateful woman hating person. Maybe you could give him a view of the damage that he’s done. And maybe you could steer him in the right direction.

Maybe he has underlying subconsciouss traumas / broken aura, negative spirits or whatever that make him do those actions and not feeling guilty about it.

And if he doesn’t respond to that… Well that’s his loss I guess, and you should move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, killing them is pointless and just harmful to you (depending on what they did. It would have to be extremely bad though).

Having gone through abuse (which I know many here have) I wouldn’t want to sit back and watch someone else suffer like that.
It is their life and ya sometimes they are stupid and deserve what they choose but not all the time.
Personal ascention, to me, isn’t just ignoring the world and only thinking about me. It’s just as much “mundane” work as spiritual.

I would recommend OP have the Spirits check on this guy first, don’t just trust the friend but as for cursing, if she finds out this is all true, I’d consider screwing with this jerk.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::see_no_evil: You want to make him lose the jewel of the family.

4 Likes

What if you don’t have anything personal like semen, hair etc? can a photo work just as well? That and strong intent of course!

1 Like

Yes a picture would work perfectly, you can also write some information you know about the person on the back of the picture, for example, name or address or birth date or phone number etc This is optional but it will make the ritual/spell more effective.

3 Likes

Emotion is the carrier of any kind of special like this. I did this (harm to body in many places) 20 years ago to my ex-husband. Within a week the crippling began. He is 46, walks with a cane, has had surgery on his colon, a hernia at the stomach, his shoulder, his knees, elbow, and back. He swears I cursed him. He knows, instinctively. But it was just strong emotion directing my commands. He still loves me and desires me, but…alas…his manhood is nothing without my touch. He has spent all these years trying to regain my grace.
#nochill
I was young then…less control of my abilities, less tolerance.

4 Likes

maybe his "friend"was justvtrying to fuck you and bad mouth your ex so you wpuld fuck him? that’s what it sounds like to me. guys and girls do that shit all the time

1 Like

your ruthless lol. ugh again why I will never be with a witch of any kind! I wish I could be but damn. your all soo…

1 Like

Breast Cancer along with Vagina Cyst will do just fine for the females. :smiling_imp:

How I love to harm females. :zipper_mouth_face:

But when wooing the woman, she plays with his emotions and behaves like a piece of shit. :smirk:

And i just found this out.

Making the vagina as dry as harmattan would do for females who cheat or fuck around so that they could never fuck again. :smiling_imp:

I was ruthless. I was also a child who needed to transmute the pain in healthy ways.

1 Like

sounds like a Caitlin Jenner spell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. These are easier than one might think. Simply purchase a phallic candle, a black one. You basically talk it “down” . I used a cursing oil on one, and came up with a hilarious but effective spell of my own. I enjoyed doing it, because target was spreading disease, was a narcissist, abusive, an all around nice guy. Now he lives alone, can’t get a girlfriend, is penniless, and seems to be out of options as far as victims go, and although I wasn’t his victim, I did it for friend who lost everything because of him. So if you put the proper energy into it these types of curses are very effective.

2 Likes

It’s sweet revenge, because he told a bud that his medication is causing limp dick syndrome lol, so he is none the wiser as to all of his troubles. :grin:

1 Like

Hail Satan!:metal:

1 Like

I get the sentiment and the anger but you are the ex. It’s none of your business. Do what you want, but do not casually banter around the idea of cutting off men’s penis’. Unfortunately, this is a real thing that happens in real life and isn’t funny despite what you see on sitcoms and late night talk shows.