Cutting someone’s dick off with magick

well i have heard womb busters are not worth the trouble physically and mentally (for reasons you cited). So a lot of women shy away from them. Me personally, I do not care that much about a man’s dick size. I care about who the man is, a big dick would not attract me to a man in the same vein a small dick would not as well.

3 Likes

Ravage his sex chakra. Force it to rotate the opposite direction

1 Like

LOL… you mean he himself letting guys tap him?

2 Likes

No lol :joy:

2 Likes

Quite frankly if you have muscle control you can make a sharpie feel like a salami, and you can make him feel incredible whatever he has or hasn’t got.

Regarding the OP - seriously, he’s not your issue unless you are still holding out for him in some way.

I’d make him ridiculously fertile and incapable of supporting his kids, after being caught Stealthing several times he’ll soon work out he’s not cut out to be the towns one man sex machine.

1 Like

@Virgowitch

How big is his dick? Because i’m about to become like him as well. You know just to get revenge👍🏽

Are you gonna chop my dick off as well?

1 Like

Your blurb says you give back…

Walks away pondering

@HermesHorse

What? Me?

1 Like

Why would you want to become a misogynistic asshole and just fuck women, humans with feelings and hurt them on purpose if they didn’t do anything harmful to you ?

Why would you want to disrespect/degrade them and especially yourself that much?
Man, I expected more from you…

3 Likes

Don’t be a dick. Don’t chop off dick. Dick.

1 Like

Just…

…and dance it off with this classic:

nuts

No wonder the ballet “The Nutcracker” is a classic.

And for the serious note: He might be an asshole, but what’s the point of being stuck in the past? His dick might be infested with tons of cheese and probably a few pounds of mold. May his dick fall off during a blowjob. Focus on today and make plans for tomorrow. Make closure on your past.

6 Likes

I’m not going to do anything to you . Just be careful their are other witches in this world that are very discreet . You never know

1 Like

@Virgowitch

The hardest lesson on this earth is to let go and keep your honor. Even if someone does hurt you, forgive them and let them go.

Someone cheats on you? Forgive them. And move on.
Someone bullied you? Let go of the past and keep moving towards your ascension.

Don’t let your emotions take over, you are stronger than that.

I was mistreated, used, and I got cheated on. I forgive and move on. I’m more interested in my ascension.

Besides that, monogamy is a social construct, men and women aren’t designed to stay faithful. That’s a scientific fact. And the ones who do stay faithful, are very special in todays society.

You want to curse a human being because he’s being a human. It’s in his nature to spread his seed.
A human with sexual desire towards other women. His drive is so strong, he can’t control it. That’s his problem. It’s the same with women. Alot of women also cheat and fuck behind their boyfriends back.

Big deal, those are earthly mundane things which won’t help you with spiritual growth. Instead find a good man who had the same moral compass as you.

@Everblue ,

I’m not becoming a woman hater who uses women, it was just to measure her reaction :innocent: if you want to curse cheaters, you’ll have a full time job to curse 80% of men and women :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I mean as far as morality goes. Does it matter that hes taking advantage of girls. Plus how you know this is true. And not just your “friend” trying to get with your ex and keep you away. I personally dont care but do you not manipulative and use people your self. You know we have a whole entity who looks at women as nothing but sex slaves. It’s all relative at the end of the day. And if you knew he had 78 bodies. What made you think he wasn’t going to use you. You fooled your self, a more rewarding path would be what’s in you that let’s you fall to those guys. What alchmey that can be done to you that will change that aspect. So you wont hurt like that again. Doing that to him is pretty and not that beneficial to your spritual growth. speaking from experience and somebody who use to try and solve thier problems just through baneful work. Edgelords and fluff bunnies dont get far. Especially when dealing with gods who’s perspective are much wider then ours until were on thier level.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t use the term Forgive, that implies you roll over and take their shit with a smile. Nope.

I can understand not being stuck in the past and moving forward sure but I can’t understand forgiving a rapist, cheater or abuser. That’s just victim BS.

Agree. Use them, harness them for your magick but don’t repress or ignore them.

4 Likes

@anon48957109

It’s really really hard to not retaliate… Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting. :wink: I could have beaten the shit out of my ex girlfriend? Or I could have broken all her bones in her body because of my rage. Does that help?

I could have killed the guy who she was cheating with, slit his throat or take his guts out. But, does it help me in my spiritual growth? No, it only sets me lightyears back.

I forgive because I want to move on towards my ascension. I can’t ascend if i’m fed up with these earthly things.

My soul forgives, but never forgets and I stay away from those people who damaged me.

I’m more interested in repairing my own aura / soul so I can become stronger on my spiritual path towards enlightenment and be a living god.

3 Likes

So, what’s the best method to deal with people that cheats on you, and hurts you in different ways?

There’s only one method:

Shut them off!

There’s no point in dwelling in the past. What’s done is done. They reaped what they sowed. If you were my friend and you fucked up big time, I cut you off immediately. I might be hurt and angry, but there’s no reason to stay there too long, either. Grief for a little while, and move on.

Everything is based off emotions. You can’t escape it. To shut someone off of your life is an emotional statement. The difference is that you don’t dwell too much into that decision to cut someone off. You just do it, because you don’t tolerate bullshit.

5 Likes

@succupedia

Yeah that’s what I meant to say, shut them off and move on. :+1:t4:

Take your grief and anger and move on. There’s no point in killing / beating your girlfriend to the point that she has to go to a hospital or something. :sweat_smile:

Cut those toxic people out of your life and don’t get back together. How tempting that may be… leave them behind.

Ascension and becoming a living god is way more important.

2 Likes

I think you read it wrong . It’s HIS friend that told me all the information . I saw the texts between the two guys and what my ex was sending him . He was hanging out with another chick while HIS friend and I were hanging out .

1 Like

And how about this I’ve thought about it all night. I’ll do a working on him so that every female he tries to play sees right through his bullshit and ignores him. And he will be alone until he treats a woman with the respect they deserve .

5 Likes