Custom Gatekeeper Ouiji board idea

Wow, is stunning, it really catches the eye, I can feel the power in the design and it looks nice as well.

1 Like

When i did the origional design the universal circle was not path of it, during thougts and meditations on it i did get the idea for it being there to work as an extra conduct, so i will try my own work on getting Malaz Hyroth connected to the board, i have not gotten any notion to as that wouldnt be accepted and i assume the inspiration comes from Malaz so.
As the universal circle is E.Aā€™s design i wouldnt sell this for the reason i think thats wrong.
As i said in am earlier post i will make a DIY guide for this with the steps to make this yourself.
This will be more then a Ouidji board, this will serve as an alter for working with the gatekeepers.
I have a bunch of ideas for how its supposed to be used and in time that will come up aswell with whatever findings i get.
Im happy that you all like it.
I will put in some extra time to finish it asap.

1 Like

All the designs around the outer edge is from the universal circle.

1 Like

Dude itā€™s amazing that you went through with your idea and didnā€™t just move on like most people (me included)

1 Like

Thanks Vyriz, now that i have started and posted pictures i must finish it aswell since you are all cheering me on. (:slight_smile:

Sorry itā€™s been a long and tiring day for me my eyes didnā€™t focus well when I looked at a different picture of it. Once I looked at my own Universal Circle I saw. Wonderful work.

1 Like

Been some tome since i worked on this. Where i left off it was time to attatch leaf gold tomtgrƤns sigils a skill that i didnt have at the time.
Now after another project ive learnt the basics so it was finally time.
The pictur doesnt make the result just but to hmgive an idea.
The sigils are now overaller with 23,75 carat gold and the last step after som touchup on some paint scratches is to either clearcoat it or put an epoxi layer on it im not sure which i Will go with yet but probobly epoxi as it Will be a better protectws surface that way and this Will be used as both for divination, evocation and as an alter.

3 Likes

That is beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Glad you liked it @Eye_of_Ra.
Sadly the shine of the gold is not shown good in the picture. Once the gold was on i couldnt stop gaze at it for over 40 minutes it was awesom with all the seals flashing and the entire piece seemed to tremble for my vision (guess it could all be from the pride on fell of a job well done)(:slight_smile:

The only downside with finaly getting this done alongside binding 2 grimoires for my students i now have flakes of gold leaf all over my hobby room everything is sparkling now.

1 Like

I like sparkly :sparkles: :slightly_smiling_face:

I think its beautiful :rose:

As i wrote there is 1 or 2 more steps to complete it. Some touchup on some of the red and black paint.
And last the clearcoat or epoxie. Once its all done i will post picture of the finished piece.

1 Like

Awesome! I cant wait to see it !