Cursing your enemies - with Bune

For the past few nights something has been popping up on my newsfeed. I have encountered yet again someone whom I utterly despise appearing in my feed out of nowhere. This has caused me a couple of sleepless nights and when I simply couldn’t handle it anymore I asked the demon I trust more than I trust most people in my life. Namely, duke Bune.

Although baneful magic is not his field, he did offer me some aid. Despite it not being his field, Bune can still influence the areas related to personal or business success. He advised me to prepare the following ritual;

First he advised me to prepare for a simple meditation with a black candle which must burn for the whole night. Next, I would require a small glass jar and as many personal items of the person I am trying to curse - Name, birth date, a piece of clothing, picture, personal belongings or creations, such as art. Bune then advised me to tie these items with a black string and pierce the bundle with black pins if I have any.
Once the bundle is inside a jar I should fill it with everything that symbolises poverty (on any level, be it financial, social or personal) - cobwebs, dirt, maggots, moldy food… If anyone has more suggestions I’d love to hear them!
Next, once the jar is filled with these things it should be sealed and here is where the magical focus should come into forefront. Bune advised me to swear at the jar, curse it, spew hate it as if it was the person I am trying to curse. When that is done, the jar should be buried someplace far away where it will not be disturbed and where its belongings will rot. He did not make it clear whether I should wait until the candle has burnt out or bury it regardless of the candle. I am guessing it’s preferable to do it before the candle burns out since it will have to burn for the whole night and you don’t want this jar anywhere near you.
As soon as the jar is gone I was told to cleanse my room and myself and ask for blessings and protection from whichever entity I wish. Bune also strictly warned me not to include any bodily fluids into the jar, including blood. The jar should have nothing of yours sealed inside it.

This is the ritual he has revealed to me and it should bring misery and misfortune to the said person until their empire decays into nothingness. Two things however;

First of all, I don’t want to know about the results, I don’t want to hear anything about this person again. It is unlikely I will ever find out about the real success of this ritual since I share no common friends with the said person and I want to avoid knowing anything about this person. Knowing that this person draws breath offends me beyond reason alone, having to stalk them and trying to compile incomplete information would be living hell for me.
If any of you would like to try the ritual out I’d love to hear about you experiences. The ritual should work regardless one would try to invoke Bune or not. I doubt I will be able to perform the ritual soon since I don’t live alone and I will have to figure out where to bury the contents and where to perform the ritual.

Secondly, am I missing anything? Can anyone advise anything to conceal myself casting this spell? Am I lacking any protection or anything else? Thank you very much!

On the unrelated note, I believe Bune did sense my discomfort and I felt as if his presence changed to a more feminine one, as if to soothe me. It felt so odd, I never imagined him as a woman until his presence changed out of nowhere. Did that happen to anyone else when calling upon an entity?

8 Likes

Bury it near a homeless shelter? Or some other “skid-row” site where homeless people camp out at?

3 Likes

Certainly an option. But I fear burying it anywhere near any population centres would cause it to be discovered prematurely. Plus it may affect innocent bystanders hanging out there. Burying it somewhere in the countryside next to a dilapidated building might work though, I know a few remote areas where junkies used to hold out and no one in their right mind would go there.

2 Likes

Sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe include some dirt collected from a utility company (debt) or the ghetto(poverty), or an empty ramen noodle package…that’s definitely poverty food, dog turd to turn their finances to $h_t, a few drops of any type of crossing oil you may have.

Sounds like you have a good burial place picked out. I’ve read that abandoned bldgs are a great burial place for these things.

1 Like

Dirt from a poor district might be a good idea though it might be a challenge to find anything overly poverty stricken like ghetto where I live. I think a good replacement might be toxic soil, like from a polluted stream close to a settlement. People who can’t move from a place like that are usually too poor to care for their well being in the first place.
An empty ramen package might do the trick as well! As tasty as ramen usually is, empty packages are not appetising in the slightest!

1 Like

I have asked Bune for additional aid and he suggested that I conceal my ritual by burning protective herbs such as sage while the ritual is performed inside the circle.The candle can be left to burn after the ritual is complete and the jar is buried as well, it wouldn’t make a difference if the jar remains inside the circle while the candle is burning or not.
I feel this is a bit of a setback for now since I don’t live alone and the ritual will certainly be very difficult to preform considering the preparations involved. As much as I’d like to see it done I will have to postpone it for a bit until I can figure out how and where to preform it and not be disturbed.

1 Like

What if not bury it but throw the jar in a trash container in a cemetery?
Or bury it in a cemetery?

1 Like

Un marked graves forgetten and left to rot alone. Offer money and treats for the dead to finish the misery

4 Likes

What treats do you suggest?

That feeling when you got no enemies so you can’t test out your cursing/damaging skills…

I’ll just add that in the Ardeth vampirism book, it states that you can curse with Bune by considering his or her ability to change locations of the dead, like turning your target into a braindead zombie basically.