Cursing Children

Some people in here are really quite interesting. We are ALL someone’s child. Therefore, if you are ok with cursing someone’s child who is 50 years old you should take no issue with someone cursing someone’s child who is 5 years old.

Additionally, some people have already cursed young children already so some people asking may just want to do to them what they have done to others.

That being it is either you have a suggestion for the OP for his spell or you don’t in which case you should not reply.

1 Like

You don’t need to stop her income from coming in. Just force her to spend it as quick as she gets it.

Massive debt would be the best thing.

If she considers revenge more important, get her locked up. Send entities amd curses on those who work for her if you can.

If that shit doesn’t work, grt her addicted to heroin. And then get her arrested and thrown in prison. I guarantee she’ll put her next fix before revenge.

Only problem is her kids will be in danger. But if you can get her arrested, your hubby will get custody and goodbye child support payments.

This got a bit derailed by someone who has been banned for their efforts, just letting OP and others know it has now been tidied up and restored after Regulars acted quickly to prevent it turning into a flame war. :+1:

I’ll also remind people of this:

I’m going to remove any moralising posts here, the title is perfectly plain and working threads are not referendums to be voted down into silence by moralising.

Open the gateway of age being a factor, and we open the door to every baneful topic being pulled in case it somehow negatively affects a minor.

2 Likes

Nonsense people have been cursing children of all ages for centuries with no adverse implications on the caster. Let us talk about this rationally a murderous evil man should somehow benefit from protection for his kids? Get real. Anything dear and near to a target is fair game pets, job, wealth, material possessions, kids, spouse, parents, grandparents etc.

4 Likes