Cursing Children

Lamashtu would be my first choice for such a working, she’s quite literally malignance personified so has no issues with the torment or murder of children.

The entity that now calls itself Moloch would be the other.

And if you haven’t done it already, consider using this on her.

1 Like

Adakamon is the Grand Demon of all Rape, War, and Murder

The cunts kids could have magical protection so you would need to break that first.

Afterwards, load the little bastards up with Death energy.
They will start to get sick and may collapse.

Depending on the Age, different things could happen.

If it’s babies:
You could call Lamashtu as she was known to kill babies as a Sumerian Goddess.

3-6:
Lamashtu lol

7-13:
Keltar
Satan
Adrammelech
Etc

14-18+:
At this point I consider them Adults.
I have witnessed a 14 yr old kill with magic lmao.

Any entity or death curse will do

6 Likes

Furthermore:

You could rip their souls out and make them servitors.
Or destroy their chakras…

Get a entity to posses them…

Make em act stupid and drink bleach…

The key to dealing with children is to use their own stupidity and curiosity against them.

Remember the stupid shit we all did as kids? Yeah.
Make em do that

4 Likes

That has been taken to court 4 times already with no success. Judge granted her $3600 a month of alimony for 5 years plus $4200 in child support based of income. Oh and lets not forget her 250k she got after home sold.
She now doesnt work…lives with her parents and fucks with my family in her free time

1 Like

And fuck the morals behind it.
Lmao

You are in your own situation and doing what is necessary. If someone has a issue with it they can suck ya clit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or they can opt to be an extra victim

8 Likes

Lol.
Yes I do remember the stupid shit I did.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well yes,
My situation has gotten to the point where such extra measures must be taken

1 Like

Thanks!

And yes I have done that curse on her.

1 Like

You could take away her parents support, to start things. I noticed how many people can’t compensate standing “on their own” when the parents had a big influence til late adulthood. She will walk into trap after trap from then on,I guess.

3 Likes

Yes return to sender has been my go too…and yes bad stuff has happened to her but she just keeps at it.

Any good protection spells/rituals you reccomend? Astaroth is my matron demon and I have close relationship with Lucifer

1 Like

You just gave me an idea!
Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, I also came to think about making her parents question her qualities as a mother.
Maybe she could be send off into a nut house because of drugs or sudden paranormal stuff that happens to her (and no one would believe her, of course.She must be really really really stressed out).
Her parents could take over their grandkids, then and she can’t benefit from the alimony (I’m sorry, but I am a huge fan of sending someones mental health down the drain, just can’t help it)

2 Likes

I do a bathing ritual with my children every Saturday. I make a soap from scratch, it contains protective herbs, salt, waning moon water, tourmaline etc. You can Google it and do whatever feels right to you. I charge it with the Dark Goddess/Mother energy and I wash them so they’ll be protected and an offering in return. I work with a lot of Death amd sickness. That’s why I feel the need to. I guess you could Astaroth for the same thing. Ask her to protect them.

4 Likes

Lol! It is entertaining!
Who do you suggest I summon for that?

1 Like

Might I ask, how’re kids somewhat attuned to the qliphoth?

Yes, I do constant protection bath rituals. For me they work for a certain time period though…then I got to look and look for something else to use instead.

I only work with the Goetia current, but from that pantheon I would totally suggest Great President Ose

2 Likes

I will look into that then!
Thank you! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Toast to that. :wine_glass:

1 Like

You can as well have some entertainment before you go into full death curse mode (although @Micah s
methods manifest quicker, I guess).

2 Likes