Cursing a kid šŸ˜£

Getting your kid to help build the servitor is awesome. Sheā€™ll have a good visual of it and wonā€™t be afraid of it. :slight_smile:

Build-a-Servitor! :wink:

5 Likes

Remember the servitor is often able to react through time and so prevent incidents. Routine and frequent charging will keep it strong and good for years to come. I say charge every day for a week then scale it back to once or twice a week as needed.
I highly recommend using basic methods of directing energy through breath for this. They are simple methods but quite effective for building something up to be nice and strong. If you need any suggested materials I can recommend some or you can check past things Iā€™ve recommended.

5 Likes

I hadnā€™t seen the whole family for days . I didnā€™t know what had happened. All I knew was their mail was piled up as if they had moved or something.

So, yesterday I saw the father (with a bottle of liquor in his hand. Not making this up) while I was sitting on my porch and I over heard him talking to another neighbor or saying ā€œsheā€™s staying with her grandmother for a while. Sheā€™s in trouble.ā€ The whole ā€˜sheā€™s in troubleā€™ threw me off a bit. We didnā€™t speak, but we never did really.

Talking to the school didnā€™t help much and the parents didnā€™t show up. I guess child protective services either stepped in or they got rid of the girl for the summer. I donā€™t know. I really donā€™t know what happened exactly.

I do thank everyone for the insights and advice. I have been very busy but I wanted to update and say Iā€™m back and canā€™t wait to participate in the forums again.

2 Likes

I appreciate that and totally understand.

What actions did you end up taking?

I would start by protection work for your child, donā€™t use servitors or any kind of entity, you never know! Just use pure energy and that would be more than enough. And maybe additional defenseā€¦ if anyone hurts her for any reason, they get hurt back 10 times with more pain, instantly.

Next, focus your main work to get those people away from that house, curse the house, turn it into a living beast, let it attack them with everything you can think of 24/7 until theyā€™re out and gone, from the whole state if you wish. Problem solved, no harm done. For this one, if you want fast results, you can try a demon or just curse them out with your own power. It should work well and fast because youā€™re targeting the house itself.

3 Likes

I went ahead and called child protective services. I was skeptical at first but a lingering feeling forced me to do it. I pretty much told them that i believe the child is being neglected. I told them as an outsider looking in; the parents are alcoholics and let her roam the streets late at night. (Which is true and not safe at all for a 9 yr old) I told the lady I wasnt sure if there is physical abuse involved but I believe she isnā€™t mentally right and perhaps the household sheā€™s in plays a part. They asked me a bunch of questions, some I wasnā€™t sure of but I knew the basics (name, parents names, a dress etc.
I wanted to be home to see the social workers go over there but I wasnā€™t.

Next, I ended up calling the school to inform the teacher of what had been going on. I told her I wanted us to all come together and talk about the issue. (I probably could have tried again with the parents alone butā€¦that would have gotten out of control.) So I went to the school. Their teacher (same class) said she couldnā€™t reach the parents at all. They didnā€™t show up and the little girl hadnā€™t been at school since. My guess is because there was only a week left of school at the time. I had the days mixed up. I thought it was the last week of school but they had another week (not important js)

I wonā€™t send her back to that school. Iā€™ll pay for the previous school she went to before I send her back to that public school. I let the teacher know that and all she did was express how sorry she was and how the school tries to prevent bullying and all that other bullshit they preach.
But Iā€™m happy schools out and Iā€™m going to try to get updated on that case if it was opened.

How would I go about using pure energy? Like visualisation? I was thinking of using a servitor but now you give me something else to think about.

That does sound like something sheā€™d be interested in though :grin:

Yes exactly, emotions, will power and focused visualization. take your time to plan it, think about how you would want it to happenā€¦ focus on few specific and very short ā€œscenesā€ or still images in your mind that would mean the spell was successful. Plan it well. Use everything you know about them. Thatā€™s the most important part. Attack - or in this case let the house attack - their weaknesses, use their fear. Then give it all you can give, emotions, will power and clear vision that you can sense and live. Repeat until you see results. Wait for it to happen. It will. When you see signs that it startedā€¦ donā€™t stop. Keep doing it until itā€™s all done. Thatā€™s how I would do it.

Many would suggest to do it once or few times then let it go. That may work for sure but I personally prefer to keep going until I see all results manifested exactly as I wanted. Then I rest and maybe celebrate a little :smile:

1 Like

If the kid is old enough to bleed sheā€™s old enough to slaughter. Thatā€™s how I look at things. Iā€™d just go for broke. Fuck ā€˜em all! Itā€™s not like the world is short of these types and if you actually kill the little bitch, no worries ā€“ she was only going to grow up to get a job at the Mall. Anyway, thereā€™s heaps of kids around and it makes great practice, plus the family is close.

Naamah is great at physical manifestations and inspiration (at least in my experience). She isnā€™t all cupcakes and kisses. That said, Iā€™d adopt the runic posture of Elhaz and be calling up deep, cold earth energies through the soles of my feet into my solar plexus and Iā€™d be directing that at them through my straight arms via the palms ā€“ particularly when my victims were asleep or watching television. It itā€™s easier, collect the energies from the atmosphere but specify the energies you want. Youā€™ll feel the energy running down your arms into your solar plexus. Never bend your arms until all energy has left your palms. Youā€™ll know because you can feel it leaving and then your palms will itch. Shake hands like youā€™re getting water off of them, then itch palms.

By doing this yourself, relying on yourself, overtime and with repetition this exercise will work. Youā€™ll also learn a lot about energy gathering and directing. Just make sure that if you pull out all stops and go for the kill you must not have any empathy at all with your victim(s) ā€“ no pity or regrets - or youā€™ll destroy yourself.

Al.

2 Likes