Cursing a kid šŸ˜£

Neglect and ignoring is still abuse and it hurts the childā€™s self esteem as well as over all ego.

It would still count and it seems to be obvious.

1 Like

It would be easier to create a situation where the girl and her parents move somewhere far away.

Buy the radionics software and you can find disruptive demons from the goetia which will have them gone for good over a few weeks.

Here is something sneaky and lawyerish you can do.

Make a video of a particular bullying episode and show it at the school and threaten to sue to the school and the parents of the child for neglecting to prevent the bullying.I donā€™t know which state or country you are in but in the US and UK it is a matter of a civil action.

When they will see themselves being sued for thousands of dollars in damages both the school administration and the parents will come to their senses.They have a duty to prevent bullying of your daughter and do not let them convince you otherwise.

Document proof of each bullying episode.That will be helpful.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what liability is :wink:
They are responsible for your childā€™s physical well being while she is on their grounds, seems they need to remember that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true as well. I am going to call cps right now because if I donā€™t, thereā€™s no telling what will happen in the future. The parents are definatly going to lose her because all they do is party ever single day, no jobs just loud. Ugh!

Good idea!

1 Like

Exactly smh

Yep, sending a strong worded legal notice does not cost much and it will scare them.

Also tell Your daughter to try this trick.Next time she meets the kid, she needs to say something like ā€œ barking dogs seldom biteā€ ( I did that to a bully as a kid or something more piercing like ā€œ I know why you behave like the way you Do and I know what goes on in your houseā€

There are a million ways to break a bully.

4 Likes

As a side note I even tried to hotfoot (hoodoo) the little girl a while ago. It worked for a bit but she came back around :persevere:

1 Like

Unfortunetly Iā€™ve seen this happen before. The school wants to stay out so they donā€™t have to deal with possible legal actions from either party.

Iā€™ve even seen schools around me that go on the assault. Had a teacher aide fired for trying to stop a needs child from swallowing something. They claimed the aide scratched the child and even when the parents said there was no harm to their kid and vouched for the aide the school still terminated to protect themselves.

She is a clear menace and a looming legal liability for everyone.

You should cite her for mental disorders to the social services, saying that she needs to be assessed and medicated otherwise she is a menace to her peers.

1 Like

WoOoooh yeah, that will definatly bring her back to reality. My daughter is just so afraid to hurt peopleā€™s feeling smh. I tell her donā€™t let kids do things to hurt her but she just sees the good in everything and everyone :persevere:

Unfortunetly I think she came back because of the underlying issues.

Then itā€™s settled , break the bully x

A reactive shield would work. Surround your daughter with a highly charged field of energy that you program to strike out at anyone attempting to bully or harm and instill a sense of dread. You can see it as a hovering shield the outside the claws and face of some terrifying monster that comes alive and casts it claws and terror at threats but for anything else remains floating passively.
Assign it a sigil and keep charging it and programming the energy with whatever method you are best at. Then when someone tries or intends something the shield guards against it attacks them and leaves them a lingering subconscious terror telling them why they were attacked so unless they are suicidally stupid they should learn to not pick on your daughter out of self preservation instincts.
If you are going to report the parents and try to get custody removed be prepared for full scale war with them because they will know it was you and likely lash out. The past incidents you made yourself known in are all the evidence that kind of person will need.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the next thing sheā€™ll need to do is put protections on herself and home so those losers will be afraid to mess with her or her kid.

1 Like

Have you actually talked to this girl about this whole ordeal? From what you describe she suffers from neglect of her parents and is learning to only look out for herself. Hell, she might hit you child because she wants desperately to get attention for someone to help her.

2 Likes

The sane magick of adult parents; call the local authorities and press assault charges. Why waste magickal energy when you are already paying taxes for them to do exactly that?

1 Like

Iā€™m usually a pro-Curse guy, but like others here have said, bullies are usually people who are insecure and trying to ā€œsecureā€ themselves, likely due to a hard home life. Iā€™m not saying that you shouldnā€™t use any magick or spirits to step in, but if you do, use methods that are overall more positive for both parties, or maybe a mild curse? Just my opinion thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Sigh
Curse the little shit with Death and Kill it.
Plain and simple.
If you dont wanna do that, AT LEAST use the Planetary Square of Saturn to bind the fuck outta the kid to prevent further harm. Should the child press pass the bindingā€¦

kill. The fuckin. Piece. Of shit.

There are plenty of Gods and Goddesses that rule over children. If they can bless them, they can punish them too.

@Miss89

8 Likes

If I were in your situation, my first priority would be protection for my child.

I agree with everything already said, call the CPS, threaten to sue, etc, but the first magical action should be some form of protection for your child. Call upon the Archangel Michael to walk with her and repel the bully, or any demon you have a relationship with.

I really like the reactive shield idea of @anon47923162. You could even sit down with your child and get her to help you design a servitor to help protect her. Teddy Bears are powerful for children, and having her involved cements the magick in her mind. Plus, the protector will always be there, even after this particular problem is dealt with, and your daughter will be stronger for it.

Then move on to the bully and the neglectful parents in whatever way you see fit to.

4 Likes