Curses

Oh! Thank You! Do The Emotions Have Magickal Properties?..Possibly?..Can They?

Thereā€™s a limit to how much any of us can help you.

Oftentimes it feels like the same problems keep coming up in different conversations where DarkestKnight or others try to help you.

You donā€™t seem to understand how to deal with your mental or emotional distress.

Just do this.

Meditate and resolve the root of your problems by figuring it out internally.

Evoke a spirit and ask them to relieve the pressures in your mind.

Just keep doing the work and focus on these issues and hopefully youā€™ll get better.

1 Like

Oh Thank Youā€¦

@Azazel66613
That was a stupid commentšŸ’€

Of Course! Iā€™ll meditate, using the journeying methods, Iā€™ll see if I can get any knowledge on this while Iā€™m halfway in the spirit-realm.

Iā€™ll Ask Pazuzu for Help!

I think you could also be sensing that my some of my intentions are Evil, and Vengefulā€¦

@Eldred_Darkthornā€¦could I possibly weave this into shadow work and Invoke Hekate for Help?

Would You Recommend Shadow Work For Me?

I only ask you for your words of knowledge and I shall Hearken

No off your intentions I am sensing just teenage edge lord if I had to sum it up simply. My statement was more to the fact that in the unlikely event you do manage to call up sufficient force to succeed it will only backfire in your face or the chain of events from afflicting such a curse will land on you regardless. Keep in mind that the conditions others suffer affect their actions and how they treat other people and even their absence can have an effect on you especially if you are reliant on them in any way.

If you define shadow work as getting a grip on your own mind then yeah go for it. Everyoneā€™s definition for it changes it seems though I would say not to work with any entity until you get a hold of yourself and sufficient discipline and willpower to constrain entities to your will as most are little better than bloated parasites seeking to in-debt you to their service if you canā€™t stand on your own. Unpopular opinion I know but it is what it is. If you canā€™t muster yourself to control on your own then having another being do so will only put you in their power to control as they see fit. Take that as you will. I prefer relying on my own power over borrowing from other entities.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œEldred_Darkthorn, post:29, topic:186671ā€]
My statement was more to the fact that in the unlikely event you do manage to call up sufficient force to succeed it will only backfire in your face or the chain of events from afflicting such a curse will land on you regardless.

Well Since you put it that wayā€¦Iā€™ll Disregard This Curseā€¦I have much better things to do than to waste my time and magickal ability on doing something that will most likely backfire on me, on someone who I only regard as an animalā€¦