Curses/death contracts prevention

So Im wondering, cause I just woke up from a dream where somebody threatened to use a death contract on me and a spirit told me after i awoke that i should look into this.

My question is, how do you prevent a curse/or death contract? Also how do you know when youve been cursed?

Any thoughts or wisdom?

3 Likes

General banishing like the LBRP should do it. I also know there’s specific angels and demons that you can evoke to remove a curse, negate the effects of malicious magick, or reverse bad luck.

This is tricky because if it’s a good curse you won’t be able to tell. That being said as you progress in magick you’ll gain a 6th sense you’ll be able to perceive negative energy building up towards you.

For example: I had two bracelets, one was obsidian and was for negating negative energy, the other was a Mexican charm to ward off the evil eye. My obsidian bracelet randomly broke. I felt that there was more to it than just a random coincidence. “Maybe someone cursed me” I thought. I decided to play it cool as most curses feed off if fear. I didn’t think much of it and moved on. A couple weeks later my other bracelet broke. “That’s it!” I told myself.
I decided to work with a sigil out of Adam blackthorn’s “sigils of power and transformation” to cancel a curse. I wasn’t certain I was cursed but I’d rather play it safe.

If other synchronicities kept happening after I did this ritual I would’ve done a ritual with a demon or an angel to cancel a curse.

If things got really bad, like to the point where I KNEW I was cursed and needed drastic magick to reverse it, I would’ve went through the master protection ritual from Damon brand’s “Magickal Protection”. That ritual would probably be enough but if things were really bad I’d work with that ritual specifically for a curse at the same time (as the book instructs).

I’d say if you’re suspicious do a ritual with a demon or angel to reverse bad luck or to cancel a curse.

If you are certain you’ve been cursed or would Like to be safe and want to set up a protection pact I HIGHLY recommend the master protection ritual from “magickal protection”. The ritual only needs to be done once or a couple of time in your entire life. That ritual really saved my life two times, it’s very powerful!

Best of luck :call_me_hand::smiley:

5 Likes

I wasnt that progressed and detected a pretty damn fine curse in july lmao

So to give hope to beginners

Idk about the other ones that went unnoticed.
But now I know some of those aswell in retrospective

1 Like

Could you talk more about it with the spirit?
Maybe ask them

1 Like

Imagine waking up , and you dont feel like yourself.
You constantly ask yourself WHY is this happening …Why am I doing this but you still do it… and you dont know what you want anymore.
Its a sign of being manipulated and mindcontrol, that you doubt your reality 24/7 but feel you cannot stop it… big sign. Its subtle though.

2 Likes

Hello Kolton, so first off glad you are paying attention to your dreams and subtly astral connections. Since this sounds pretty serious I’ll share something similar that happened to me. Some time ago I woke up at a certain place (I call it the beaucracy) and a guy next to me says “be on guard, its coming through”, a couple secs latter some sort of being that looked like an angel marble statue said something like, “I want you for 2 more incarnation contracts, and if you refuse I’ll just kill you”. So I asked him, “Well mabye I’ll do them if theres gnosis involved, what is Gnosis to you? How does one get gnosis.” And he said something like " to get Gnosis you have to take charge of everything, and never tell the beurocrats whats really going on, (make sure they don’t get gnosis)." I woke up (but was still hearing spirits) and one said you know "He’s inside you (the being that was threatening you).

Now to prevent a curse or death contract, simply don’t agree to any death contracts, plan on living a long time and using most of it toward gaining freedom, power, and knowledge. If you’ve been cursed, then keep everything to the bare minimum, like don’t do anything unless you really have too (save energy and recollect/heal your soul) (developing inner silence and varied breathing techniques-like yoga fire breath helps) . Personally, if I feel like I’ve had a particularly bad fight with some astral beaucracys then I won’t press my luck on that day, I’ll stay home, try not to talk to too many people, eat healthy, sleep, meditate-just to get the mojo back, and allow things to start flowing in the right direction.

You’ll find out the astral being like to threaten death…alot to control, us so find ways of resisting them; people can use rituals, banashings, I personaly have magic incantations I read when I need to attack astral beings in the physical or in my body, some people develop ki and energy work and visualization to clear up their sacred spaces, try them all and see what works for you. Main thing is, don’t freak out, just continue to be aware, and conscious of your sleep and awake life; and if you feel it is serious then were all here to bounce ideas off each other.

When it comes to death curses try breaking it instantly. You can work with a spirit for this. They usually don’t manifest instantly but rather eat at your life slowly so cut it off as soon as you can. Though we might not always think prayer is strong, I remember black witch coven recommending beginners to pray to their patron and ask them to do what they will wirh the person cursing you and to break the curse.

You can also send the energy back to them but make sure they don’t have mirrors or other protections. Simply visualize white light entering your hand (not going in you But rather making an orb just outside your hand not touching your skin) and keep charging it this way if you want invoke an entities eneegy and then release it in the direction the curse is coming from or to the Sun if you don’t want to hurt them and know it is gone. This method is based off EAs

For sure never ignore this sense OP it will save your life

2 Likes

Thanks for your help,
What angels and demons are good to evoke to remove a curse, negate the effects of malicious magick, or reverse bad luck?

There are many others, but I highly recommend Duke Forcalor.

However I suggest an extended and in depth preparatory immersion. He is hard to evoke. But once you make a connection he comes through like a boss.

P.S. He likes fish (Tuna or canned tuna works) and he likes whisky.

1 Like

Samael is a good being

Though not an angel or demon I can recommend Surtur. The Norse and Kemetic Gods are very good for this too.

I’m not sure using the traditional grimoires.

I use 72 angels of magick by Damon brand
And
Demon of magick by Gordon Winterfield

1 Like