Curses and sex magic

So I’ve used curses to break up relationships plenty of times before, but one thing that interests me is how best approach those who seem to somehow resist your magic. I was thinking about whether destroying them in other aspects ( social life, work, grades, self esteem etc. ) would work to effectively render them more susceptible to the sex magic. Kind of like wetting clay before trying to shape it.
Just wondering if anyone else has used this kind of stuff, how you approached it, and the kind of results it yielded.
( Let’s leave the ethics at the door on this one, guys. Not like ethics play a role in any other aspect of my life )

4 Likes

Love is an emotion. Go after their thoughts instead. Remove the obstacles. I’ve never tried it but it seems like we can all overrule our emotions and do it daily.

2 Likes

I make regular use of emotion manipulation, yeah. Though very recently I’ve encountered someone who seems resistant to it. Usually I have no bother getting in someone’s head, but seem to have hit a road block on this one. I could try hitting self-esteem and personality ? Changed personality in the past, so this would just be a matter of breaking it…

2 Likes

I was thinking more remove resistance or whatever thoughts she has that keep her from coming to you. Think of it from a psychological perspective. Unless you’re both 12 a lot more than emotion goes into who we will allow ourselves to love

3 Likes

I definitely like the aspect of this and is something I thought about a lot. I came here originally last year because wanting an ex back. But no amount of work ever manifested even as she maintained she loves me after 3 years. And I realized, love work, won’t work on someone who loves you. You have to change their mind and thoughts.

It’s happened to everyone before right, your mind plays tricks on you, until a situation becomes real. Or a perceived grudge becomes real. You feel the emotions as though you know it to be true. So I think this is a path that definitely needs to be considered more in love and sex work. Because maybe the person’s subconscious rejects the feelings because it’s not their thoughts and they know that. Whereas if you can convince their thoughts, they can allow themselves to feel.

Just a theory

4 Likes

That’s an excellent point. Effectively melding your new thoughts in with their current is likely key to consistent success

1 Like

Just as a little side note: I am aware there are a couple of people who aren’t excessively pleased with this thread. If any of you would like to discuss this, feel free to drop us a pm. I don’t bite, promise :wink:

1 Like

That’s. Actually a fair theory imop. As in the person I would consider work like this I’m already had the feelings, but he has a block over something I consider very minor. It’s allowed him reason to put aside the feelings though. Removing that block/ reason would probably be the way to go if I were to pursue it.

3 Likes

How about creating a tulpa and merging it with her ?

Tried a similar thing with a succubus a while back. She’d get memory blanks and eventually merged with the succubus: it’s certainly a viable course of action

But how did you get permission of the succubi though ? Succubus isn’t an entity we can create as far as I know (just a beginner ).And was her personality more like succubuses or was she the same ? Sorry for the questions but this is a field I am very much interested :blush:

3 Likes

Interested in hearing the answer to this as well

2 Likes

You could create a spirit that serves the same purpose as a succubus, so whether or not we say it’s possible to create one is based largely in our definition of succubus.
In this instance, I used a succubus I’d summoned and channelled the succubus into her. It was part of an experiment to see if it was possible to create a physical body for a spirit. The succubus made the attempt to forcibly posses the woman, at times when her mind was vulnerable eg. Sex or sleep.
It produced changes in her personality ( as is common in possessions ) and memory blanks during the times when the succubus had a particularly strong grip on her.
Unfortunately we never managed a full replacement of the woman with the succubus, just a merging with occasional spikes of obvious change. Though the personality changes alone would make it applicable to this.
Might have to try this again, now I’m a bit more experienced

2 Likes

Pomba Gira.

1 Like

Making them miserable has its pros and cons. They might be so miserable that they come to you for consoling but then they might get so fkn up itll take a few to get them back on their feet. That’s why I lean towards headwork instead of the material. Skull candles.

1 Like