Cursed with Osole african magick

Hey there so recently, my mother come to me to tell me which kind of magick they used to curse her, and she told me about osole juju ( nigerian magick ). So I never heard from that. Can somebody explain and maybe tell me how to reverse or get off this magick ( curse )

3 Likes

Call to Papa Legba to uncross the spell, Give him a offering of three pennies and some alcohol( Bourbon or Whisky will do fine) and ask or the uncrossing, Than Ask Ogan for protection, he like strong alcohol, if you wan you could also make a small altar for him for further protection

3 Likes

I agree with @anon39410973.

However I’d suggest you draw a huge Veve of papa legba on the ground with either flower or cornmeal.

Come with offerings off pennies, alcohol, candy and tobacco then ask him to resolve the situation

2 Likes

Lol I can’t stop laughing here…

Osholé, correct pronunciation. It’s not something to be cursed with at all. It doesn’t even have anything to do with that area at all. Osholé is something that has to do with, something like money ritual. Osholé nla, that is big Osholé, it’s money ritual that involves human head or some organs etc either fresh or roasted one. Small Osholé involves some human body parts, while some Osholé doesn’t involve human body parts at all, but animals and some leaves, roots.

The difference between Big and Small Osholé is that in big Osholé, the human sacrificed will be the one to fetch you money. While small Osholé works like, hmm you just won’t go broke. You gon’ see favour, helpers here and there, etc

So I want you to ask your mom and be very clear about what she said, except she is new to those words and terms, and so she doesn’t know which is which.

Presently, I am using one Osholé, see here…

Osholé ‘oloti’… that is, it should be taken with gin.

2 Likes

Thats what i found on it as well (i work with something similar myself) but it thought that i might be wrong and that i might as well help the fellow, guess i should have trusted my intuition lol

1 Like

ok what if my mother was that sacrifice for that matter ? and is it possible to sacrifice many people for this ? is it possible to sacrifice a living human for the this ?

Nope, she can’t be, if we are still talking about Osholé.

It doesn’t work that way at all.

Nope. Not at all.

You need to get some means or medium to ask for what’s exactly wrong. There are talismans for it, if you are a Christian, there are verses you can use and get answer through dream.

Things may not be what it seems to you.

There are many ways to fight someone. It’s not all curses. So if she has been attacked spiritually, in other to ruin her utterly, then you don’t need how to break a curse or anything. You will need something stronger based on the attack sent to her. B’cuz it’s not a curse you need to break but to spoil destroy whatever is sent to bring her down.

1 Like

I am a Nigerian and an Aborigine Ogboni member. Osole has nothing to do with curse. It’s used to get money fast. If your mother has some spiritual attack, it’s not osole.

1 Like

Same thing I explained, bro.

Howdy.