Cursed Food, Help Needed Please

Look up Goku on the forum…he has a thread on removing magick curses. It easy and powerful. Do it!!!

This is what he wrote:
Go out and stand on the ground, rub the sole of your right feet(bared) on the ground, take dust from that part of the ground and hold it with the tip of your five fingers. Then bring it near your mouth and blow it upwards. You have to blow it in such a say that it goes up and then falls on your head. This is the most critical part. Practice few times and it will happen effortlessly.

2 Likes

I will try try this also whatever works…I done also limpia & it turn like this I don’t know how to interpret it but I think the egg turn like there’s a bump into it

I’d interpret that to mean the energy is bound into the egg, and dispose of it outside your house.

2 Likes

I flashed it on toilet put blessed salt I did this last January this is an old pic

1 Like

Jan 2019?

if it was, and it was the same curse, you may have already removed it!

1 Like

This year

1 Like

Try doing it again and see if you notice anything weird about the yolk this time.

1 Like

Any food you eat ask anyone you believe in (or your self) to bless, it so that you only get the benefits of the food. This will help you when you don’t know what you are eating next time…
If you are under a heavy attack, take regular uncrossing baths. Make some lemon juice with mint and bless. Drink it once a day on an empty stomach to remove any negative energies inside you.

1 Like