Curse

I’m posting this question in both Voodoo and Necromancy sections because I think it would apply to either. I have a curse involving a poppet and small coffin that I have to bury at either a crossroads or in a cemetery. I live in the city so a crossroads won’t do. Plus I intuitively feel it should be a cemetery.

For those of you who have done cemetery rituals, how could I do this? I feel like the daytime is inconspicuous for digging and at night the cemeteries are locked up.

3 Likes

Leave it in a cemetery trash can in a paper bag.

4 Likes

Oooh. One of my first thoughts was just throwing the poppet in the trash, not a cemetery one but just a regular trashcan. Now that I’m seeing this response I’ll take it as a sign to follow through on that impulse. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is this a Voodoo curse?

2 Likes

It is indeed. Or some form of that. It’s from here: - YouTube

2 Likes

Take a drive out somewhere. Smaller cemeteries you can sometimes plant flowers at. Would be interested to hear that curse

6 Likes

Remember many years ago cemeteries were much different than they are now. What’s important is the energy of the area. Like @FraterMagni said, paper bag and trash can.

3 Likes

Yeah I figured it was just a two-fold thing. Like one, burying/trashing them is removing them from my life and from existence. But two, it’s an offering to whatever Voodoo spirits hang out at the cemeteries. I thought that second part was important, but I don’t know too much about Voodoo. Going off what I’ve picked up so far, I just try to follow instructions to the letter and then just listen to my intuition for further instructions.

But I really want to get into this current! It seems like a form of magick that’s just way too powerful to pass up :open_mouth:

2 Likes

This is perfect. I have some remnants in my pocket that I have to bring to the cemetery. Will be there on my lunch break :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Bring a flower or potted plant. Nobody will think anything of it, and depending on the plant it could actually enhance your spell.

I would just use caution if you are going to do it on an actual grave; you might piss someone off.

1 Like

Wouldn’t this get collected by the trash department and taken out of the cemetery though?

3 Likes

Someone living OR dead

Can’t have any interference for this working :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I meant dead. A living person would likely just think it was someone planting flowers on a family members grave.

Lol i just buried mine. No one was around

2 Likes

if its small enough you can kick the dirt around and then cover it- I put it under rocks around the grave.

1 Like

It was perfect bc ita wax remnant, and I found a big pile of dirt. If you look you can see it. I stuffed the wax inside which i am pretty sure they will use that dirt. If not it will soak up with the rain.

2 Likes

Now THAT is genius. Let the diggers do the work, lol.

2 Likes

Yea when I didnt have the means to bury and burn, i used to throw things in the trashing knowing that It will be buried far away never to be recovered or will be burned in flames. The waste guys have sealed a ton of my workings :rofl::+1:

1 Like

From what i saw in the voudan course you call upon a certain loa and bury the effigy in a box and bury it anywhere but your back yard. The rule of thumb was anywhere but your home when your exorcising something or someone from your life

1 Like

This is very helpful, thanks