Curse to hell

Are they dying now? Otherwise, why wait til they die to have them tortured? If you want them in a place of nonstop suffering, start now :woman_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Most likely it would not be nonstop. It could get bad and last several years. Eventually the person will be lead out of their suffering via spirits and the universe. It is no good for anybody to have somebody in a constant state of suffering. The person learns a lesson eventually and moves on. It makes sense any way you put it.

This is also kind of a problem with the whole belief of hell. Somebody in hell doesn’t benefit anyone. The idea of hell only benefits psychopaths that can use it as a scare tactic. The bible demonstrates several times that God places a renewed spirit upon people so they can do his will. So, wouldn’t God just “fix” people who can’t do his will? Also, wouldn’t he just give us clear evidence of the truth if he’s really God and can do anything?

There most likely is one, but the thing is it most likely won’t work, hell/the infernal isn’t a place where people go to suffer. It’s home to many entities and humans alike. If you want to condemn someone due to their deeds with your own morality you’re better off cursing them in this life or requesting an entity to harm them or make their life hell on earth.

I totally agree with all this.

I still firmly believe that the person won’t suffer for life though, unless you permanently injure them or something. Even if an entity goes after someone, the person will either eventually learn to fight off the entity or call upon help from powerful beings or something. Also, the entity may even just eventually stop tormenting the person and help them back on their feet (or allow them to recover).

Tbh, I also believe most people actually won’t want their enemy to suffer for life. Once you are distanced from someone for a long enough time and have gotten revenge, you could probably care less about whether they’re suffering or not.

A “normie” won’t so that’s nothing to really worry about and an entity doesn’t need to constantly do something to make a person’s life hell. Energy can cycle without maintenance. I’ve created curses that fills the energy body with negative energy/corrode it and I don’t have to maintain it, it cycles itself.

I don’t believe the energy will cycle forever. I believe one’s spiritual guides or spirits will help one out of this eventually (they can probably help break the curse). I am definitely not claiming to be an expert on this topic, but this is what it seems like they do.

That’s fine to not believe it, energy cycles until something transforms it, from my experience. However, if you ask said guides sure they might but not automatically and guides have their own morals.

1 Like

Book of Rofocale :wink::wink:

Is just my opinion…

Starting is the most difficult part

can you please share that curse?