Curse to hell

So I won’t go into too much specifics but someone in my family has done awful things and I wanted to know if there is a curse that when he dies the worst pit of hell will be waiting for him.

1 Like

Workings with Azrael the Deathbringer, Qayin Rex Mortis and Abbadon Lord of the Pit

:snake:

So I’ve heard that they are very dangerous and destructive spirits, and while i am only very new to this is there a way to do this but still be safe

How would you classify this sort of working - aside from dangerous and destructive? Irrefutably the latter.

1 Like

What do u mean by this question, like how do I classify dangerous and destructive. If so i classify that by they can complete a task but doing so will cost u dearly and bring illl effects afterward.

Well i just mean a dangerous and destructive working is best suited for a dangerous and destructive spirit. Personally id use a curse of the Erinyes, but theyre dangerous and destructive also. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

But can I still stay safe

Well why dont you practice and learn how to ground and protect yourself magically before you wanna put someones soul in a pit forever when they die? I mean is this something you have to do now?

You joined october 14th, and you mentioned you’re still trying to gauge the reality of demons and such. If you want to dive in with curses fine - i started with baneful things in my early yeaes, but i wasnt as concerned about safety - which i shouldve been true, but i also shouldve learned the basics of how to ground and protect myself before going for it. Have you evoked any spirits yet? Have you ever performed a curse or even a hex?

2 Likes

I have preformed a simple curse. And I have petitioned a demon.

Okay! I mean do what you want - im not questioning whether its justified because thats not my place (or care to). I was just curious regarding your concern for your safety - how confident are you in your ability to protect yourself and ground? To banish? Just consider you might not need to do this kind of work today (or tomorrow, or this week - unless you do). That said, it also doesn’t hurt to get options! Hope you get many!

1 Like

I feel confident that I can protect myself. Thank u sir or mamm and have a nice day. Satan bless

1 Like

Sound advice…

1 Like

Can a human being even have the slightest influence over where another human being goes when they die? We are surrounded by spirits; there are very powerful beings. It is ludicrous to believe you can send someone to hell. You don’t even know if hell exists. Can you even attract someone in real life to the park? Whoever has a say on who goes to hell isn’t just going to allow anyone to cast anyone into such a place.

I’m know I can be controversial, but the world needs balance and common sense.

1 Like

He probably wanna say killing him, sending someone to hell is an expression after all.

Btw, protection is important and thanks fore the sound advice @anon47637920.

1 Like

OK I got it You are right. :slight_smile:

Oh okay so I can’t control if he goes to hell, thats a myth right?

Do you want to get rid of him or harshly punish him? If the latter is your aim; better he/she stays in that world. :slight_smile:

Hell as it’s known generally is not a real and widely accepted concept at least mostly in the occult. Hel as a name is Norse Goddess of the underworld and it’s a creation of Christianity, For example in the Hebrew Bible, there’s no Hell to go. It’s a long discussion after all but it’s widely covered in BALG and if you are interested please use the search button.

My point is I want him to go to a place of nonstop suffering

You have a better chance of winning the lottery :grinning: