Curse? May be I was wrong

It has been some time sense I last posted a thread and a descussion on last weekends Skype chat got me looking at something a little differently. So I thought it would be something worth sharing.

For those of you that do not know, have not conversed with me or are new here.

I have a large shadow entity that fallows me where ever I go. I move someplace new it fallows. All the first born males on my father’s side have encountered this entity and my now soon to be five year old nephew has given hints of possibly seeing it.

With the extremely uneasy feeling it gave off, to the point of triggering my fight or flight response. You can understand why I felt as well as my father, his father and so on that it wanted to harm us. Thus I labeled it as a cures.

Now with that out of the way. Last weekends discussion was a bit of a free-for-all, so topics where all over the place. Though latter that night some things where brought up about entities and their energies. How some new entities energy can be uncomfortable and one mentioning that they feared the entity they now work with. After they realized that it had not done any harm to them. They understood their fear was missplaced. After taking time to try to speek with the entity, did the puzzle pieces start to fall into place for them.

That got me starting to think. Could this thing I have been calling a cures be just one big misunderstanding. So with that thought in mind I brought it up. They helped me come to realize that it has done no physical harm to me, at the most it might have shook my bed once and mybe socked someone I know in his shoulder while he was driving, but I’m not 100% on that last one.

So insted of running the next time it lets itself known, I am going to stay calm and try to interact with it and see what happens from there.

If anyone has something to say or tell me, feel free to leave a coment. I am more then willing to hear your thoughts. :slight_smile:

Very interesting post here, glad you shared. I’ve got a similar entity that’s followed me from youth. After some work it turned out to be a shadow being that latched on to me when I was young due to my natural sensitivities towards spirits.
looking forward to hearing more in this in the future

Yeah, first few time I saw shadow people, I got the heebie jeebies. That was just instinctual fear of the unknown, it wasn’t being caused by them on purpose (unlike some things), nor was it founded on any good reason. Once I got used to seeing them, I can say for sure they were more afraid of me than I was of them.

You should watch this episode of Adventure Time, or at least the final scene.
Synopsis: Finn gets cursed, Finn accepts curse, it’s no longer a curse.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDVn6aF3U]- YouTube

Thanks for sharing, Oz.

A lot of this energy is intense and can really feel overwhelming and jarring.

I can tell you one thing for sure … I’ve never regretted facing fear down.

Have faith in yourself, my friend. You’ll find your way through this.

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:3, topic:7930”]Yeah, first few time I saw shadow people, I got the heebie jeebies. That was just instinctual fear of the unknown, it wasn’t being caused by them on purpose (unlike some things), nor was it founded on any good reason. Once I got used to seeing them, I can say for sure they were more afraid of me than I was of them.

You should watch this episode of Adventure Time, or at least the final scene.
Synopsis: Finn gets cursed, Finn accepts curse, it’s no longer a curse.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDVn6aF3U]- YouTube

Yeah I think that was a good reference, thanks.

I will be more then happy to keep everyone updated.

Thank all of you for your support.

Still anyone that would like to say anything, feel free.l am more then happy to hear from you. Oh and questions are welcome to. I will answer the best I can.

Sorry I have not been on. A lot of personal stuff has been going on.

As for an update for this thread. Very little has been happening. I still get a feeling here and there but nowhere as bad as it used to be. If it lets itself known I say “I see you and I know you’re there.” and it no longer is as intense or foreboding.

So I thank you all for your support. Again feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.

I’ve had people tell me the same story you’re telling. I’ve had the same one as well, for some odd reason. It never really leaves, just sort of hovers and follows. It’s powerful, I can sense that. Yet I was never really too sure what it was/is. In fact, it still hangs around me. Never quite leaves, no matter how many times I banish it.

My plan was to actually speak to it but I needed to perform a few banishings first. I figured the LBRP and the BRH would do, then perform a seance, asking for this “Shadow Man,” as I’ve taken to calling it, to give me it’s name and purpose. Sadly, I have not made my magic mirror yet. I do not have a scryer with me so I have to do both note taking and clairvoyance. I thought of keeping an audio log instead but I didn’t want to EMF to disrupt anything else. It’s possible it won’t do anything but for some reason EMF does go a bit wacky during some rituals, during some times.

I have thought of doing automatic writing but a mirror is better suited for me since I have no control over the visuals. I would have control over my own muscles as, like you, I do have a heightened stress response these days, then it would prove difficult to work with subconscious tools. I wouldn’t suggest assuming mediumship between yourself and the creature. I would suggest, only because I’m planning on doing the same, is to evoke it’s form into the mirror. Some suggest doing so in your mind’s eye but if you don’t have the strong enough astral senses to do so, you won’t see it. Probably. Magick is highly experiential. Best of luck!

It was late when I read this, but I just wanted to say I found your response very interesting and would love to hear more about your past experiences and what you have dug up as well.

Well it’s a very long story and I can’t recall all the details. It’s hard to distinguish between whether this shadow thing is/was an actual entity or just a figment of my imagination. For the most part, I’ve never dealt with these creatures before until I met someone who had the problem, and then I found a huge number of people who also suffered from the experience. There’s a documentary called “The Nightmare” made in 2015 that details the accounts of a few people, I think about eight people. Very interesting but also rather horrifying. Usually talks about the Hag Woman and the Shadow Man. All are from first hand accounts.

For other experiments in magic, I went with the Hermetic tradition and tried to invoke the spirits of the Planets and the Zodiac along with performing banishments. I have, however, never summoned a demon or any other spirit in the form of evocations. I also never put salt around my altar, due to spacing and lack of equipment.

I have, however, used force of will to demand a summoning circle to stay. It’s trickery now, due to OCD-like symptoms of my PTSD so I usually use caution these days. I’d rather not set something loose on everyone by mistake. Also, I will state some experiences of others where they’ve summoned particularly nasty creatures and have manifested themselves from the smoke of the incense, almost getting out of the circle, so the magician had to demand it’s return to the astral. I’d also like to mention that the magician actually had a magick mirror and while both he and the seer could sense another presence, they couldn’t see it in the mirror, until the seer saw the little demon face.

Aside from all that, it’s worth making sure you have physical barriers like pentagrams that are charged with magical energy if you have some form of obsessive and distracting thoughts. Otherwise, do not attempt. I personally think they’re astral vampires since they never seem to do anything except appear and grow stronger off negative energy. Whenever I feel down,depressed or hopeless and my mind wonders, these shadow creatures would appear and seem to get stronger. When I became more positive, they seem to never show up. I sometimes figured it’s just better to astral project and travel around, getting a sense of the creatures presence and then shooting it with a gold-flecked, flaming blue pentagram. That always works.

1 Like