Curse Help

I haven’t worked much with curses in the past so I would like some information on the subject.

1. What are some vital parts of a curse that can make it effective?

2. Are there any easy ways to execute a curse?

3. How could I attach aggressive spirits to someone?

Im sorry for such easy questions. I’ve caused someone horrible nightmares in the past. But I would just like to understand how curses work and how there are exactly executed.

[quote=“Logan175551, post:1, topic:6320”]I haven’t worked much with curses in the past so I would like some information on the subject.

1. What are some vital parts of a curse that can make it effective?[/quote]

Generally the emotion behind it. The more you need something the easier it is to manifest. E. A. talks about how people haven’t killed him by cursing yet because sure, many people want him dead, but no one needs him dead. The idea being that the greater the urgency the more powerful the emotion.

It depends on what you mean by easy. There is basic candle magic that you can do, I generally have a base of sigil magic before I begin any rituals, so the timeline for casting any spell for me is usually a week from start to finish. That’s fairly easy for me. But generally the more work you put into it the ritual the more you get out of it.

I have absolutely no knowledge in this area so I’m just intuiting my way around. I would probably do something sympathetic make a doll, have a picture, an article of clothing, some blood or semen (bone marrow also works but is difficult to come by :D), etc. And then get an item that you have sealed the power of an aggressive spirit and put them together. Add more ritual, I’d probably bury it, etc.

Alternatively, you could just evoke a spirit and command them to be aggressive to the person in mind.

I’m sure there’s other ways.

There’s no such thing as a stupid question. A question is asked for the purpose of uncovering knowledge unavailable to the asker. And anyways, I’m always glad to be of service.

1 Like

The book Baneful Magick goes into this in much more detail, it might be a good investment?

I will only say this.To truly kill someone with magic,your desire,for their death,has to be greater than their desire to live.Of course,most curses play this to your advantage by making your victim’s life a mess before killing the,but the curse is going to be taking a lot more out of you then it is out of your enemy.

So,remember that different emotions cause for different curses and thus different results.A curse of envy,probably isn’t going to be nearly as easy to cast,as a curse to eliminate some criminal who killed wife,so curses are an odd bunch.

Thank you all for your help with this matter. I admit that I am a beginner when it comes to baneful magick as it is not the forefront of my study at the moment. One more question, I have attempted to trap spirits into crystals forcefully before. But I don’t know exactly how to do it. How is it done then?

I have asked this question before on that Wicca website spellsofmagic.com(horrid site for any magical research out of the norm). All the right hand path people tried to guilt trip me and criticize me for trying to command lesser spirits to do my will. Your help on this matter as well would be appreciated.

Heres a bit of advice for ANY kind of working you do. Whether its curses or wrestling spirits. The answer is simple. POWER. If you have none…then dont enter the battle field. You need the proper weapons and enough ammo (analogy). Its all about raw power. Others will argue this point with all their catty little tricks, but the truth is Power scares them, because they vrry well know they cannot Control You and you could control and choose tk destroy them if you wished. How to go about acquiring power? Thats a secret =) you have to work to attain that.

How to trap a spirit in a crystal. A crystal is only symbolic. Everything is actually crystalline (fractal) of nature. Basically you wrestle a spirit and then throw it in an energetic construct of a cell. Not hard to do. This of course requires that you have broken the spirits Will and basically dominated it.

Is it natural to have a dream of the curse after casting it?

Reasonably, it’s a highly significant and possibly emotionally-charged even in your life, and those are the ones we dream of naturally.

Q. 21in the Book Of Fate (full tutorial & download here) is useful for this, make sure you distinguish what the dream means for you and not the subject of the curse of course. :slight_smile:

does anyone have a copy of baneful magic for sale? amazon won’t ship it to australia :frowning:

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:6320”][quote=“Logan175551, post:1, topic:6320”]I haven’t worked much with curses in the past so I would like some information on the subject.

1. What are some vital parts of a curse that can make it effective?[/quote]

Generally the emotion behind it. The more you need something the easier it is to manifest. E. A. talks about how people haven’t killed him by cursing yet because sure, many people want him dead, but no one needs him dead. The idea being that the greater the urgency the more powerful the emotion.

Well said brother!

It depends on what you mean by easy. There is basic candle magic that you can do, I generally have a base of sigil magic before I begin any rituals, so the timeline for casting any spell for me is usually a week from start to finish. That’s fairly easy for me. But generally the more work you put into it the ritual the more you get out of it.

I have absolutely no knowledge in this area so I’m just intuiting my way around. I would probably do something sympathetic make a doll, have a picture, an article of clothing, some blood or semen (bone marrow also works but is difficult to come by :D), etc. And then get an item that you have sealed the power of an aggressive spirit and put them together. Add more ritual, I’d probably bury it, etc.

Alternatively, you could just evoke a spirit and command them to be aggressive to the person in mind.

I’m sure there’s other ways.

There’s no such thing as a stupid question. A question is asked for the purpose of uncovering knowledge unavailable to the asker. And anyways, I’m always glad to be of service.[/quote]

I believe you can get a pdf on the website for $20

I believe you can get a pdf on the website for $20[/quote]

I was hoping for a hard copy… I’m old school & prefer the look, feel & smell of a real book :slight_smile:

Then EBay is your friend. Good luck with the prices you’ll find.

wow… thats a price?!! I thought it might be a phone number :confused: ouch

I changed my behaviour toward the target and demontrating i am strict with the target, no manners and be direct and some kind of rude, knowing the target had choicese to choose between good and evil and chose to be evil and go deeper and deeper with vengeance, while the target received care and good and was well taking care of, but choose to be evil. Enough! Indirectly, a curse was sent on the target, recently, I have witness the increasing and increasing of it, and health effect. The target refuse to be nice and polite and kind and still pursuing to be evil and to cause trouble, the target refuse to stop, the curse keeps on going, the target will have to consult many health care professionals, health detoriorating rapidely and coughing a lot, loosing the voice etc. I also used my authority and my voice, prononce it, to cast the target out also…of some location. the target is evil and cause serious trouble to a specific location. I can see the curse working. thanks for this weapon when a person refuse to stop and to change.

I know that feel.

What did the person do? It had to be so bad beyond belief.

For one and two you need links to the person, for two you need links to the spirit.

For three you’d need to be specific.

In fact you’d need to be specific anout what you wanna to, what you wanna use etc