Curse for narcissistic guy at work

And don’t forget to contact king vine to remove his protection too!! Haha :joy:

2 Likes

what spirits have you worked with ?

1 Like

Yes indeed. This is why I believe a curse is suitable for him. It took me 5 days with protection and curse removal to be able to lessen the feelings. I woke up today crying wanting to kill myself. Then I realised it was his imposed will. I did some rituals and I was back to normal and relieved.
I get the feeling that he is fighting my spells. So I am searching for methods to weaken him too.

2 Likes

I will keep a note. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Since couple of days ago I have put almost ll the Angel’s of wrath, couple of djinn spells… I asked Lucifer to torture him, foiling his plans and torturing him from magical attack… and whatever spell suited on him from Damon’s brands protection against bullies slandering etc. I want to cover all I can. I am just running out of ideas.

2 Likes

I have never done such a complicated curse on someone so I am catching on the details.
I get the feeling that he is protecting himself these days… I might need to repeat the spells but I dont mind. I will attack him consistently for 3 months daily if I have to. I have plenty of stamina and will to see him experiencing what he made me go through and on top see him getting punished.
I want justice and I want to see him powerless begging I speak to him because he walked in my shoes and he feels guilty for his actions and I am his last hope to get attention from a woman

Oh that’s lovely. I could borrow some ideas from there. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Go to my post " effectively cursing a narcissist". It’s worth a try. Im familiar with that scenario, used my spell and it did work, so give it a try. Good luck!

3 Likes

Excellent advice here, but I’m gonna pipe up anyway because I hate it when people do as this guy is doing. It’s disgusting.

If you are afraid of backlash from cursing, then have him curse himself. What I mean is: His actions are putting out a lot of negative things into the world.

So take a mirror, draw a circle on it while casting a karmic bounce on him. Basically, you’re turning all of his bad things back on him. Each time he does something bad, it goes back to him. (This will not bring good things back unless you want that, too.)

If you also do a bounce on yourself to protect yourself, each time someone does that to you it will go back to them.

I have no set ritual for this. You can make up your own. But I can tell you it’s very effective. It’s one of my favorite tactics to take care of problems actually.

2 Likes

I would only resort to magick as a last resort as it’s unpredictable and doesn’t always work. I would do the same shit to him that he’s doing to you, but maybe even worse.

1 Like

I will have a look thank you

1 Like

On another note, fighting fire with fire doesn’t always work. I would get creative :smiley:
Use your magick to come up with great ideas :wink:

2 Likes

I will try that. It sounds as what he needs to teach him a lesson. At the end of the day he might end up becoming a better person.

1 Like

I am using all I have available and whatever works it works. When I am done with him he will be a different person x

I will look into what I can do. I am really grateful for the lovely ideas here. I am going to use them all and then some more. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome.:grin:

1 Like

I like the idea of the mirror spell. I use them a lot. Actually, I have a glass scorer and cut my own and make a box. Yes! An entire mirrored box. Whomever I’ve put in one hasn’t stood a chance. I bind it up well, too. Any negative energy they send out just rebounds and entangles them. Use your imagination on outer bindings (it’s cathartic for you) my fav is a simple black ribbon with a fishhook - so anytime the target tries to help themself. By unhexing, uncursing, new protection etc. it hooks them back and can’t escape the box. Like an insurance plan. Lol!! I’m sure with any demon/s and a good curse you’re going to get the desired result. Good luck. Sorry you’re going through this. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you my darling xx that’s traditional hoodoo. I like your idea about the hook and the ribbon. Do you do a voodoo doll to do that? Or can you use their name in a paper and bind them?

2 Likes

I like to print out their photo- easy to find these days in social media. And I start by crossing/blackening their eyes. Make them blind to what you’re doing. Make them unable to see past their own petty ego. Then I mark over their mouth like stitches and each one I chant what is happening to them verbally. IE; he sounds like a womanizing douche- so I’d add something to the effect that all women find his conversation disgusting or offensive. That all his ideas come off ignorant. That any pleas for help are silenced. Etc. I write all over what is going to happen to them personally, publicly (if you’re looking for humiliation) emotionally (manipulate him the same he did to you) if you have access to certain herbs. Asofoteta is a good one. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: pour your depression, anger, rage into it before you seal the box. It can be draining. But oh so satisfying too. :blush:

8 Likes