Curse Breaking

Didn’t know what board to put this on, but anyone know any good techniques or symbology associated with curse breaking? I think I crossed the wrong person a while back, and I want to try to get this bad shit out of my life. I also have absolutely no experience fending off hostile magick.

Thanks in advance for any help. Hail Lucifer!

3 Likes

This might be better in the Baneful section, and if you would like, I can move it for you.

Go for it, thank you

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

You might want to try a search for uncrossing rituals. There is some good information on them in various threads that can help you remove whatever might be attached to you.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll see what I can find.

1 Like

Also, search for Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from EA’s grimoire Kingdoms of Flame. His sigil is available on the forum, and he can break any curse or form of spiritual bondage.

8 Likes

Hey there sorry to bother you. I’m having a terrible time finding opfalls sigil. I’ve searched and searched this forum. Would u happen to have it? I’d greatly appreciate it!

2 Likes

I found it within a minute of searching :joy:

2 Likes

Oh wow. Thank u so so so much! I tried looking. I honestly think something is trying to block the process. I’m doing this for a friend. My text messages to her would not go thru hardly, her gps led her to behind my house not on the right road, which never happens. From what I’ve read, opfall is the one who can remove curses when nothing else worked. I have never met him before so I am going to try to connect with him first then ask him to help my friend. Again thank u so much!!!

1 Like

I was not spelling it correctly.

1 Like