CULT CLASSICS SERIES: Order Now In Paperback - Receive A FREE Kindle eBook

Looks like the Ixaxaar copyright is over.

:rofl:

Glad these are now more available in physical form. :+1:

13 Likes

Rejoicing :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Very nice! Thank you. :smiley:

7 Likes

THANK YOU GUYS!!! This is amazing! :smile:

7 Likes

Let me just favorite this page and go crack open the old bank account.

9 Likes

I have the funeral for my wallet all ready and waitting.

17 Likes

Hell yeah, can’t wait to open these books

2 Likes

Pretty happy with these covers. A fantastic designer named Hampton Lamoureux arranged them.

27 Likes

Awesom (:

2 Likes

Oh yeah they look awesome,

3 Likes

And there i was 200 bucks lighter on the bank(;

Well this is great news for everyone trying to get their hands on some of these books at a fair price, know there have been pol asking for the Anthology book so this will surely make many ppl happy me included.
Physical books beats pdfs any day.

6 Likes

I have to say I love the original covers of the now 1st / special editions, the simplicity for N.S. & E. A.'s collection are awesome and look the part of a black magick grimoire. But these covers for the second editions are awesome. The O.A.A., W.O.D. and N.S. are some of my favorites.

Again thank you for this I have wanted to buy these books but felt weird giving to someone on Ebay way more than necessary, it makes me happy to support you guys for the work on them. Also will this be permanent or limited printing? I fell stupid for asking but it’s been in the back of my mind. :confused:

4 Likes

Nice, just ordered Book of Azazel. Will get some others over time when I dont have a dozen things to read. Glad to be able to get physical copies without shelling out an entire paycheck now.

3 Likes

i gotta wait til Friday to order but im excited to get my hands on one of those book ive been wanting one

4 Likes

Yeah! gotta get one… But which should I start with?

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic move imho and the holidays are rolling in. I know more than a few people that make their resolutions by starting by working through a fresh book. Cool.

1 Like

Wow, this is awesome! I’m trying to limit my physical collection until I live in a place where I can store everything without concern, so having access to kindle versions of these books is very nice. I’m definitely gonna check out Ipissimus and Questing After Visions, think I may just be a little patient and manifest the money for the Complete Works though, might as well.

Really glad to see these works made widely available to all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would suggest you do them top to bottom. It will allow you to travel across his entire life. An aware person can identify his personal transmutations with every text. His first few possess that classic, demonic, black magick aesthetic, e.g., Works of Darkness, and he becomes more psychedelic and mystical as he enters Questing After Visions and Ipsissimus. And then he marries those two worlds together—magick and mysticism—in The Book of Azazel. In this sense, you study a biography of his personal life in this Complete Works. @4Eyes

13 Likes