Cthulhu Mythos Tarot, 7 free readings

This deck was actually my favorite few years back. I haven’t touched it on years and would like to get back into reading them. So I’m offering 7 free readings. The first seven to signup get it.

i want one reading euoi

Ok, Sign me up !
I have pm my question to you!

If someone new around here qualifies I want in, too :wink:

I’d love a reading.
Can’t wait to see your skills at divination!
Also this deck sounds awesome.

Could you perhaps give us a sample of how the symbolism works compared to more popular decks like the Thoth and RW?

Everyone, pm me their questions.

Musta, firstly, I put the name down wrong, oops! It’s actually the Necronomicon tarot. And in comparison to other decks, it finally takes a darker turn. For example, the card of strength depicts an Elder Thing whipping a shoggoth slave. While strength is usually a positive card, this could easily mean overpowering others and enslavement through brute force.
It’s definitely better when wanting to explore the darker and chaotic/insane side of things.

This deck sounds fucking awesome.I’m so getting it when I have the cash.

Stand by for PM Euoi!

Sign me up please.

I’ll get the last one of the slot is open.

Alright guys, one more slot. If you guys haven’t already pm’d me your questions, do so !

If still open, Im in Euoi. Thanks!

I just received my reading from Euoi.
He said my first question couldn’t be answered by the tarot so I asked another question.

I’m still trying to figure out how the reading corresponds to my question.

Just some constructive critisism.
Anything can be answered by divination.
Divination is an act of the reader reaching into the source of all consciousness to receive answers to absolutely anything.
Never limit what information can be obtained by the tarot or any other form of divination.

I mean no disrespect by this statement. Just giving some advice.

I got my reading and it confirmed lot of apprehension I had over a particular business move. Euoi gave a solid reading and described the imagery which led to his conclusions. I’d be happy to have him read for me again.

Is this Tyson’s Nec Tarot Euoi?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:12, topic:3836”]Just some constructive critisism.
Anything can be answered by divination.
Divination is an act of the reader reaching into the source of all consciousness to receive answers to absolutely anything.
Never limit what information can be obtained by the tarot or any other form of divination.

I mean no disrespect by this statement. Just giving some advice.[/quote]

Anything can be answered by divination but not all systems of divination are best suited for certain answers. That’s why there are multiple systems for divination. Some things are beyond the scope of tarot so be glad Euoi knew his limitations and was honest enough to tell you what he could answer with that deck instead of just blowing smoke and giving an inaccurate answer.

my reading was solid and aligned with my situation.it was a negative one,but i’m used to it.in general it was good ,but i didn’t like the deck euoi used.

After meditating more on Euoi’s reading it clicked on what it was referring to.
It gave me a heads up on some danger coming my way and some insight on how to deal with it.

Thumbs up bro!

Twf, yes, it’s Tyson’s Necronomicon tarot. And thanks for the review!

Alrighty, I have one more reading to do for Diazin then I’ll be done. I hope y’all your readings!

Euoi’s reading was very potent and impressed me with it’s accuracy which was higher than I initially expected. I’m definately taking it into account.

Hella cool deck this one! Hey Euoi, thanks for the reading buddy, you unclouded some mysticism behind my current working that made me have a new approach to it. When I compared yours and Musta readings (which were on the same question) I thought someone had got something wrong, but when I re-read both, I realized they are actually complementary. Musta said I should back-off for now, you said I should go on. You both were accurate in the details provided, so how one could be wrong? By adding one more element to the context I could realize how you both are right, and how momentum is the key here.

Thanks man! Even though my question was kinda confusing, you did an excellent job!

So, I got my first Tarot reading.
Thank you again, Euoi for your patience through vagueness to finding questions :wink:
It’s pretty accurate in a rather unexpected way as it mentions a few things that popped up during meditation lately.
Definitely helping to know what wasn’t my hyperactive imagination and what it would mean.

I’m glad everyone liked their readings! Thank you all for helping me get back into the Necronomicon tarot. :slight_smile: